Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrading phone in a bundle

• 12-02-2019 9:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭

Hi,

Hoping one of reps can answer this. I am in a contract for mobile/tv/BB/landline until this time next year. My mobile upgrade is available now. If I upgrade, this obviously starts a new 24 month contract. Is there any deals available on the entire bundle since I am entering a new contract?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 eir: Andre

Hi,

Hoping one of reps can answer this. I am in a contract for mobile/tv/BB/landline until this time next year. My mobile upgrade is available now. If I upgrade, this obviously starts a new 24 month contract. Is there any deals available on the entire bundle since I am entering a new contract?
    Hi Livia Poor Riot,

As you have services already active on the account I would recommend calling our Customer Care department on freephone (1901).
    There would advise you on all and discuss option available.

-Andre  

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭vkus6mt3y8zg2q

eir: Andre wrote: »
    Hi FJOS1980,

As you have services already active on the account I would recommend calling our Customer Care department on freephone (1901).
    There would advise you on all and discuss option available.

-Andre  

Hi Andre,

I do not want to wait on hold for an hour to be hung up on like has happened to other posters here when they attempt to speak to someone on the 1901 number

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭vkus6mt3y8zg2q

Is calling 1901 from an Eir mobile free?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 eir: Andre

Is calling 1901 from an Eir mobile free?
    Hi Livia Poor Riot,

The customer care number is a free phone number.

-Andre

Advertisement