Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Returning Equipment

• 13-02-2019 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi,

I am trying to return my Eir modem and am getting a message saying my account cannot be verified when trying to use the Parcel Motel option. Any ideas?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 eir: Andre

burglecutt wrote: »
    Hi,

I am trying to return my Eir modem and am getting a message saying my account cannot be verified when trying to use the Parcel Motel option. Any ideas?

Thanks
    Hi burglecutt,

In order for me to assist you, can you please provide the following information in a PM:
    1. Account name
    2. Account number 
    3. Can you confirm if you're the account holder?
    4. Address 
    5. Date of birth?

Once I get this, I'd be happy to look into this for you.

-Andre

• Registered Users Posts: 16 burglecutt

eir: Andre wrote: »
    burglecutt wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks
    Hi burglecutt,

In order for me to assist you, can you please provide the following information in a PM:
    1. Account name
    2. Account number 
    3. Can you confirm if you're the account holder?
    4. Address 
    5. Date of birth?

Once I get this, I'd be happy to look into this for you.

-Andre
    Hi Andre,

I have sent this info over to you. Looking forward to getting this boxed off

• Registered Users Posts: 16 burglecutt

Information sent over yesterday at about 1545, still no update. So much for "Once I get this, I'd be happy to look into this for you."

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭IJS84

Hi Team,

Just to follow on from the original post, I received a text this morning reminding me to return equipment. I recently moved and have not received any notice prior to this text about returning equipment or even where to send this.

Can someone please advise where I can send the equipment?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

IJS84 wrote: »
    Hi Team,

Just to follow on from the original post, I received a text this morning reminding me to return equipment. I recently moved and have not received any notice prior to this text about returning equipment or even where to send this.

Thanks
    Hi IJS84

You can book your equipment return via Nightline by clicking here  If there is anything further I can help you with please don't hesitate to contact me.

Many thanks

~ Linzi

• Advertisement

eir: Linzi wrote: »
    Hi Team,

Thanks
    Hi IJS84

You can book your equipment return via Nightline by clicking here  If there is anything further I can help you with please don't hesitate to contact me.

Many thanks

~ Linzi
    Thanks Linzi,

When I go through the booking portal I get to selecting my location and I keep getting an error and the system wont let me proceed beyond choosing the Parcel Motel nearest me for sending the equipment.

Hi Team,

Thanks
    Hi IJS84

Many thanks

~ Linzi
    Thanks Linzi,

When I go through the booking portal I get to selecting my location and I keep getting an error and the system wont let me proceed beyond choosing the Parcel Motel nearest me for sending the equipment.
    Hi IHS84

You can return the equipment through the post office (Free post) to the following address.  Please make sure you attach all relevant labels, if you don't have any please make sure you include your account number and details so that we can track the package back to you. 

[font=OpenSans, Arial, sans-serif]eir Returns[/font]
    [font=OpenSans, Arial, sans-serif]Freepost FLK540[/font]
    [font=OpenSans, Arial, sans-serif]Limerick[/font]

Many thanks

Linzi

Hi Team,

Thanks
    Hi IJS84

Many thanks

~ Linzi
    Thanks Linzi,

Hi IHS84

You can return the equipment through the post office (Free post) to the following address.  Please make sure you attach all relevant labels, if you don't have any please make sure you include your account number and details so that we can track the package back to you. 

Many thanks

Linzi

Thanks Linzi,

I was able to book the nightline return in another browser

Hi Team,

Thanks
    Hi IJS84

Many thanks

~ Linzi
    Thanks Linzi,

Hi IHS84

Many thanks

Linzi

Thanks Linzi,

I was able to book the nightline return in another browser
    That's great, glad you got sorted.

~Linzi

Advertisement