Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody used incorporateireland.com to register their business? Only €99

Options
  • 13-02-2019 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

So I'm looking into incorporating an LTD in Ireland. I've pretty good knowledge of what the process is (including the entire form A1) and a quick google search on "incorporating a limited company in Ireland" lead me to this company.

https://www.incorporateireland.com/

I can't seem to find anything about them and they look new. They only charge €99 for incorporation which is low compared to other companies but to submit the form A1 yourself costs €50; would you be better off doing this? Also, why do many "high-street" companies charge 3 times this cost, is there a difference in service? Or just "branding"

Does this company seem legit? They're also offering 6 months free virtual office in South Dublin with this other company, http://www.officepods.ie/dublin/virtual-mail/ which sounds like a fair deal to me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Paddy001

I've never used them but having reviewed filings made by them, they do not have their own constitution. They use the model one appended to the Companies Act which you could download and use yourself.

The filings made by them also refer to an address in France so I'm not sure if they have a physical office here. If not, this could lead to delays in processing an incorporation.

I think some stakeholders take comfort from the fact a reputable incorporation agent or accountant etc was used. For example, AIB requests the name of the agent when opening an account.

The use of an agent should also mean the company is incorporated quicker and it will have a good base as a constitution which should be sufficient for most companies without any changes being necessary.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 jesster2k10

Paddy001 wrote: »
    I've never used them but having reviewed filings made by them, they do not have their own constitution. They use the model one appended to the Companies Act which you could download and use yourself.

The filings made by them also refer to an address in France so I'm not sure if they have a physical office here. If not, this could lead to delays in processing an incorporation.

I think some stakeholders take comfort from the fact a reputable incorporation agent or accountant etc was used. For example, AIB requests the name of the agent when opening an account.

The use of an agent should also mean the company is incorporated quicker and it will have a good base as a constitution which should be sufficient for most companies without any changes being necessary.

Yeah, I contacted them and they said they don't have an office here in Ireland. I asked them some specific questions, in regards to setting up umbrella companies; incorporating an existing Sole Trader etc. and the guy I was talking to seemed to know as much as I did.

The only real advantage I see going with them, over just doing it myself is the 6 months free virtual office they offer. It would essentially save €369 for renting out the virtual office.

What are the advantages, if any, of using a reputable agent? Ones that seem to charge €€€ to get it done. What are the differences between them and the ones that just fill out the A1 for you with the default memorandum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭pedroeibar1

They are less than open about their operations. While their website is reasonably polished, it is blank when it comes to location, contact numbers and any accountancy accreditation that they claim. Between them and a recognised Irish operator you are talking about a price difference of €100 euro - is it really worth the hassle? How efficient will the virtual office be? I wouldn't touch them.

Advertisement