Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

System error

Options
  • 13-02-2019 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello,from few months I was charged twice for many transactions in my account and still no one can give me a explanation and how i can get my money back. For example, i had 20 euro in my account, i paid something online or at the physical shop, after i the had 0 in my account. Few days later the same amount for the same transactions appeared again in my account in minus - 20 euro. The payment wasntaken again, so i basically paid 40 euro, double charged. The money never camed back and no one clarify me what is happening. I have more than 200 euro loses because of this and the money are not back in my account.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

RoyalC26 wrote: »
    Hello,from few months I was charged twice for many transactions in my account and still no one can give me a explanation and how i can get my money back. For example, i had 20 euro in my account, i paid something online or at the physical shop, after i the had 0 in my account. Few days later the same amount for the same transactions appeared again in my account in minus - 20 euro. The payment wasntaken again, so i basically paid 40 euro, double charged. The money never camed back and no one clarify me what is happening. I have more than 200 euro loses because of this and the money are not back in my account.

Hi RoyalC26,

Thanks for reaching out to us here today. Can I ask when looking at the statements for the account is there still two debits showing for the transaction you made at this time? Sometimes what can happen is the transaction can show on the account twice, the successful transaction will update and move into completed transactions whilst the second transaction will remain as pending for up to 5 working days. It will then disappear of the account completely. As soon as you can no longer see the transaction on your account your balance will readjust accordingly. I hope this helps.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement