Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wedding barrow house?

• 13-02-2019 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Has anyone ever been to / know of anyone who got married and had their wedding reception in Barrow house in Kerry?

it looks like a lovely venue and their website says it can accommodate weddings. However I cannot find any wedding reviews on-line.

Any advice would be appreciated i.e. number of guests etc.

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,409 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Has anyone ever been to / know of anyone who got married and had their wedding reception in Barrow house in Kerry?

it looks like a lovely venue and their website says it can accommodate weddings. However I cannot find any wedding reviews on-line.

Any advice would be appreciated i.e. number of guests etc.

Thanks.

I don't know of anyone that had a wedding there, my family have been in there and it is meant to be beautiful. I think its only been taken over in the last couple of years, so it may not have had any weddings there yet. Hopefully someone will have some more info.
    I think it would be a lovely place for a nice intimate wedding. My friend had hers in Ballintaggart House in Dingle and it was one of the best weddings I've ever been to. So intimate and lovely to have a place all to yourself.

You should go visit Barrow house and have a look and get the feel for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭likestosmile

Thanks a million for the reply. It looks amazing now it’s renovated and a lovely location. Would be ideal for our small wedding. Bit apprehensive though about catering etc if they have never had a wedding. I’ll go check it out. If anyone has any other info would be great.

Advertisement