Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is the Document ref no?

Options
  • 13-02-2019 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm trying to open a second current account online. For the section relating to uploading my proof of address (in my case a financial statement) it asks me to provide a "Document ref no." What is this exactly and where can I find it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

jamesie007 wrote: »
    I'm trying to open a second current account online. For the section relating to uploading my proof of address (in my case a financial statement) it asks me to provide a "Document ref no." What is this exactly and where can I find it?

Just some random huge number on a document id imagine but i just type in the date or 0000

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

jamesie007 wrote: »

Hi jamesie007,

Thanks for reaching out to us here. The quickest and easiest option to open the account would be to log into 365 online and Select the option to Apply Online. I hope this helps.

Thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 1 rronayne

Hi there, 

I am currently in the same situation as above. I have applied online and am trying to upload proof of address (bank statement) but I can't locate my Document reference no. 

Can you advise?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

rronayne wrote: »
    Hi there, 

I am currently in the same situation as above. I have applied online and am trying to upload proof of address (bank statement) but I can't locate my Document reference no. 

Can you advise?

Hi rronayne,

Thanks for the question.
    When you received the first email from us in relation to your account application it should have a reference number for your application and it would be this that you input in that section.
    Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement