Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Direct number for Loyalty

• 13-02-2019 5:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 939 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I have been on hold for 65 mins now trying to get through to loyalty to resolve an incorrect bill.
    I used the normal customer service line, who were helpful bit couldn't resolve the issue so i have to talm to loyalty.
    Can you provide a direct dial number to talk to someone??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

mikep wrote: »
    Hi
    I have been on hold for 65 mins now trying to get through to loyalty to resolve an incorrect bill.
    I used the normal customer service line, who were helpful bit couldn't resolve the issue so i have to talm to loyalty.
    Can you provide a direct dial number to talk to someone??
    Hi mikep

There is no direct line to the loyalty department.  To contact them you would need to call customer care on 1901.  If you would like to pm me the following details I can certainly take a look at your bill for you.

Eir account number:
    Full name on the account:
    Date of birth:
    Full postal address:
    Can you confirm you are the account holder?

Many thanks

~Linzi

Advertisement