Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cancelling mobile broadband contract that is up

• 13-02-2019 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

hi Just wondering if you could help me .
    i have spent the whole day onto support being passed from one to another.
    my 4g mobile broadband contract is up and i want to cancel.

it has not worked since the monthly renewal date (11th FEB) but as i no longer want to stay with Eir 
    i want to get confirmation of the end of the contract.

any help appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

Isot10 wrote: »

it has not worked since the monthly renewal date (11th FEB) but as i no longer want to stay with Eir 

any help appreciated.
    Hi Isot10

Apologies for the issues you have been having, you can find details on how to cancel your services here.  If there is anything else I can help you with please don't hesitate to contact me further.

Many thanks

~Linzi

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Isot10

eir: Linzi wrote: »

any help appreciated.
    Hi Isot10

Apologies for the issues you have been having, you can find details on how to cancel your services here.  If there is anything else I can help you with please don't hesitate to contact me further.

Many thanks

~Linzi
    hi Linzi ,
    thanks for getting back.
    i am going to write in a registered letter , there is no point in dealing with Eir otherwise , reading the posts here Eir is  a disgrace of a company.
    My broadband has not worked since renewal date on the 11th of Feb. I was cut off because i breached the 50 GB limit two days earlier.
    Fair enough ,that what is supposed to happen and it happened before , however it has never been switched on since.
    on the two occasions i managed to get through to technical support ( after a hold of over 40 mins on both occasions) the second the guy spoke his name
    the line was cut off ( ON BOTH OCCASIONS)  This i might add was after being passed thought 4 different departments previously.

I am convinced that the tech guys are doing this on purpose and probably having a good laugh at us as well.
    Anyway , registered letter and direct debit cancelled seems to be the only way to get this cancelled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

eir: Linzi wrote: »

any help appreciated.
    Hi Isot10

Many thanks

~Linzi
    hi Linzi ,
    thanks for getting back.
    i am going to write in a registered letter , there is no point in dealing with Eir otherwise , reading the posts here Eir is  a disgrace of a company.
    My broadband has not worked since renewal date on the 11th of Feb. I was cut off because i breached the 50 GB limit two days earlier.
    Fair enough ,that what is supposed to happen and it happened before , however it has never been switched on since.
    on the two occasions i managed to get through to technical support ( after a hold of over 40 mins on both occasions) the second the guy spoke his name
    the line was cut off ( ON BOTH OCCASIONS)  This i might add was after being passed thought 4 different departments previously.

I am convinced that the tech guys are doing this on purpose and probably having a good laugh at us as well.
    Anyway , registered letter and direct debit cancelled seems to be the only way to get this cancelled.
    I'm very sorry to hear you are leaving eir.  Should you require any further assistance please don't hesitate to contact me further.

Thanks

~Linzi

Advertisement