Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help: Blueface on Fritzbox - What do I need?

Options
  • 13-02-2019 10:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭

I'm having a bit of an issue registering Blueface as a second line on a Digiweb Fritzbox.

It's asking for a "registrar" as well as the usual sip proxy details. I don't know what that is.

Also the language they use on the UI is pretty cumbersome, so it's a bit hard to figure out what they're looking for. Some terms are in german.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,017 ✭✭✭tsue921i8wljb3

EdgeCase wrote: »
    I'm having a bit of an issue registering Blueface as a second line on a Digiweb Fritzbox.

It's asking for a "registrar" as well as the usual sip proxy details. I don't know what that is.

Also the language they use on the UI is pretty cumbersome, so it's a bit hard to figure out what they're looking for. Some terms are in german.

I just checked the F2000 and eir were using the same address for proxy and registrar so for Blueface this would be sip.blueface.ie or cust.ie.blueface.ie or cust.ie.blueface.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭EdgeCase

that worked

Advertisement