Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan possibility

Options
  • 13-02-2019 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭

Is it possible to take out a loan with BOI or any bank if my main banking is with ulster bank?

If i provide payslips and bank statements?

Ulster bank are useless and i cannot get a loan because they didnt bother upgrading my teen account to a current when i turned 18 and im 21 now.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Is it possible to take out a loan with BOI or any bank if my main banking is with ulster bank?

If i provide payslips and bank statements?

Ulster bank are useless and i cannot get a loan because they didnt bother upgrading my teen account to a current when i turned 18 and im 21 now.

Hi dartboardio,

Thanks for reaching out to us here. You do not need to be a customer of Bank of Ireland to apply for a loan. For more information and to submit an application for a loan please see here.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement