Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling WiiU and 3DS without removing account?

Options
  • 14-02-2019 10:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭

I'm hoping to be selling my WiiU and Majora's Mask 3DSXL soon but I can't quite figure out how to disconnect them from each other but still keep an account on each one so they keep their installed games.

I don't care about loosing the accounts (I have no payment details saved or care about personally loosing the games), but particularly with the 3DS I believe it will be worth a lot more if it has Majora's Mask on it. I don't expect to sell both consoles to the same person, so I would like to separate their accounts, but if I delete an account off of one, I will loose the games off of it, won't I? If I unlink my NNID from my Nintendo account, will I be able to keep one on the 3DS and one on the WiiU?

Any help would be appreciated.

Advertisement