Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Today is Spring

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Cerveza wrote: »
    Very warm moist this morning.

Get yer hands out of your pants

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭2lazytogetup

I agree with the OP in general.

Im willling to see May to August as Summer in Ireland. Can get a good summer's day out of any of them. Nights closing in at the end but still acceptable - can be out kicking a ball about around 9pm most of that time. Less so the end of August, but I am sticking to months rather than mid months.

November to Feb is all winter to me. 2 weeks after the hour goes back in November the sunset is 4:30, same as early Jan. The average high in Dublin in November is 10, 9 in December, and 8 in Jan and Feb. Those differences are easily exceeded by any daily changes. We just can't tell. Snow is less likely in November but it happens.

Winter November-Feb
    Short Spring - March April
    Summer - May to August
    Short Autumn - September to October

That reflects the Irish climate

id put winter as starting around mid October. The end of October is very grim and more like winter than September.

And spring doesnt start till about mid march. we have had snow in early March before.

Advertisement