Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Munster vs Southern Kings, Fri 15th Feb 7:35pm; Eir Sports 2

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭Jewelers

how was that a yellow ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,998 ✭✭✭leakyboots

Yellow was for constant infringing. Kings have completely lost their heads and discipline

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Here's another card. My word.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

20 must want to head home to the mid 30s weather rather than hang around up here.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Blackheath

Wycherley has got a good hands

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Stone Gossard

Don't think these rugby union/let hybrid games are going to work out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Stone Gossard

Quick thinking there for Kleyn to score...but horrid defence there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,998 ✭✭✭leakyboots

Deserved score for Rory Scannell, he's been impressive. Haley and Kleyn were superb also. Both scrum halves did well. Good to have Boomer back. Alby was brilliant off the bench, he's been a great signing.

43-0, 7 tries. Hopefully Farrell isn't too injured.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

I thought Goggin had some decent carries too.
    Mathewson is just a different level to the other SHs and a class act.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,377 ✭✭✭✭phog

At the game I was kind of annoyed at our play and errors but by the end of the night we achieved all we could - a BP win and 7 trys scored and no point conceded.

I thought Goggin and Scannell carried well, Haley had some great runs and Alby injected the pace we needed to beat them.

Negatives fro me were - the knock ons, slow to get a maul going but I did see Billy talk the ref a few times so it looks like they weren't happy with how Kings defended them, the lineouts and the injury to Farrell.

This is something that hadn't registered with me at the game
    Three Red Kings

@threeredkings

Munster conceded 0 penalties against the Kings. Superb discipline.

The Kings conceded 15(!)

I don't know if that was down to discipline, luck, home town/poor ref or a combination of all three

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭The Lost Sheep

phog wrote: »
    This is something that hadn't registered with me at the game

I don't know if that was down to discipline, luck, home town/poor ref or a combination of all three
    All depends on possession, territory.
    A poor ref certainly isnt the answer. If ref was poor there would certainly been lot more issues in the game
    16 scrums, 22 lineouts in the game. A poor ref with that number of scrums would have seen plenty penalties.

All depends on possession, territory.
    A poor ref certainly isnt the answer. If ref was poor there would certainly been lot more issues in the game
    16 scrums, 22 lineouts in the game. A poor ref with that number of scrums would have seen plenty penalties.

Did you see the game?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

0 penalties conceded? That's insane. How often does that happen, ever?!

Munster were under some pressure at the start of the game, the fact they didn't concede a penalty during that period alone is impressive.

0 penalties conceded? That's insane. How often does that happen, ever?!

Munster were under some pressure at the start of the game, the fact they didn't concede a penalty during that period alone is impressive.

As rare as hen's teeth
    Cardiff RFC Fans

ESPN reports that Munster did not concede a single penalty (or free kick, or card) in the game. Our database contains 13,685 games (including games still to be played this season). Not once has a team gone through a game without conceding any sort of penalty at all.

• Advertisement
Advertisement