Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No phone after 4 weeks ordered

• 14-02-2019 12:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭

Paid for a Huawei Mate 20 on 17.01
    Eirs delivery company lost it
    Eir sent out a replacement phone on 30/01
    It was the wrong phone
    It took eir ten days to send a jiffy bag to replace
    I s till have not received a phone

I am really upset at the way I have been treated by eir and to be honest I am on the verge of tears.

I have been onto your loyalty team everyday who have been no help. I am currently on hold.

I really need help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 eir: Andre

haro124 wrote: »
    Paid for a Huawei Mate 20 on 17.01
    Eirs delivery company lost it
    Eir sent out a replacement phone on 30/01
    It was the wrong phone
    It took eir ten days to send a jiffy bag to replace
    I s till have not received a phone

I am really upset at the way I have been treated by eir and to be honest I am on the verge of tears.

I have been onto your loyalty team everyday who have been no help. I am currently on hold.

I really need help
    Hi haro124,

I completely understand your frustration, I do apologise.  In order for me to assist you, can you please provide the following information in PM:
    1. Account name
    2. Account name
    3. Can you confirm if you're the account holder?
    4. Address (Full First Line, for example, 1 Main Street of the Billing Address),
    5. Date of birth?

Once I get this, I'd be happy to look into this for you.

-Andre

Advertisement