Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to log in to the IOS Eir App (web works)

• 14-02-2019 1:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 757 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I've recently signed up to Eir and registered with `My Eir` which seemed to work.

I can login on the website and see my new account number, order number and status etc but if I try and login on the iOS App it just hangs at the `Logging in.....` popup (see attached) and never actually succeeds (or never errors out either!)

I've tried deleting the app completely and re-downloading from the AppStore but same behaviour.

Any reason why I would not be able to login via the App but can login on the web ?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

DriveSkill wrote: »
    Hi,

I've recently signed up to Eir and registered with `My Eir` which seemed to work.

I can login on the website and see my new account number, order number and status etc but if I try and login on the iOS App it just hangs at the `Logging in.....` popup (see attached) and never actually succeeds (or never errors out either!)

I've tried deleting the app completely and re-downloading from the AppStore but same behaviour.

Any reason why I would not be able to login via the App but can login on the web ?

Thanks!
    Hi DriveSkill

Unfortunately we cannot deal with technical issues via Social Media channels.  You can speak to the technical department by calling 1901 or click here to chat to someone regarding this issue.  

Many thanks

~Linzi

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 757 ✭✭✭DriveSkill

eir: Linzi wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks!
    Hi DriveSkill

Unfortunately we cannot deal with technical issues via Social Media channels.  You can speak to the technical department by calling 1901 or click here to chat to someone regarding this issue.  

Many thanks

~Linzi
    ok, thanks!

Hi,

Thanks!
    Hi DriveSkill

Many thanks

~Linzi
    ok, thanks!
    No problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭airuser

Hi,

Thanks!
    Hi DriveSkill

Many thanks

~Linzi
    ok, thanks!
    I was having problems signing in to my eir. Tried calling 1901 for nearly a week but waiting time just went on and on.  Never got an answer.  The shops are unable to help.  Just read the article on Irish Time about eir customer service

airuser wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks!
    Hi DriveSkill

Many thanks

~Linzi
    ok, thanks!
    I was having problems signing in to my eir. Tried calling 1901 for nearly a week but waiting time just went on and on.  Never got an answer.  The shops are unable to help.  Just read the article on Irish Time about eir customer service
    Hi airuser

Please call our technical team on this direct number 1890 260 260 and speak with one of our advisors. 

Many thanks

~Linzi

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭airuser

Eventually fixed problem
    Thanks

airuser wrote: »
    Eventually fixed problem
    Thanks
    Hi airuser

I am glad this issue has been resolved for you. 

Thanks

Linzi

Advertisement