Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit card application

Options
  • 14-02-2019 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭

Hi there

I made an application for a credit card on january 28th and I am still waiting to hear back ffrom BOI.

Can you please look into this for me. Ref EL9061

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

cruais wrote: »
    Hi there

I made an application for a credit card on january 28th and I am still waiting to hear back ffrom BOI.

Can you please look into this for me. Ref EL9061

Hi cruais,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. Please be assured that all applications are assessed on a case by case basis and for this reason timeframes can vary. We're aware that our colleagues are processing a higher volume of applications than normal so please do bear with us while we work through these as efficiently as we can. However if you would like an update in relation to the application you can call our Credit Card Applications Team on 0818 200 412 and one of our advisors will be more than happy to look into this for you. Please feel free to get in touch with us if we can help you with anything else.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement