Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting bills for uninstalled service

• 14-02-2019 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Dear agony aunts/uncles,

I received on email on the 1/2/19 about a new bill for an account number of an uninstalled service. I was getting eir tv and broadband but it was never installed as yourselves did not give the installation company the details. I know this because I rang up beforehand to reschedule the date, but the installation company didn't even have a reference for me. It was for the 3rd Jan and no engineer ever showed up to install, which is what the installation company assured would happen.

Now, the bill has a 50 euro credit on it for the heartache you had already put me through in trying to actually set this up in the first place, but the next one, and it will come if not handled now, will inevitably charge me for a service I do not have.

The reason I've waited so long to sort this is because it is a gargantuan effort to get anything done with eir and there is always issues(have a separate thread open and in the past issues). I'm sorry, but that is the sad truth. 

So, agony aunts/uncles, please save this poor soul more suffering and stop the next bill occurring for a service I don't even have, lol. How you've billed me in the first place is mind blowing stuff. 

I would also like the 50 euro credit applied back to the account as I will eventually get you to install(can't get sky), but I need to be mentally prepare for the inevitable suffering that will come my way, lol, as there always is serious issues have I have to sort with you when doing anything.

I will pm the account number to whoever takes this up. Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Rob

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Robert80 wrote: »
    Dear agony aunts/uncles,

I received on email on the 1/2/19 about a new bill for an account number of an uninstalled service. I was getting eir tv and broadband but it was never installed as yourselves did not give the installation company the details. I know this because I rang up beforehand to reschedule the date, but the installation company didn't even have a reference for me. It was for the 3rd Jan and no engineer ever showed up to install, which is what the installation company assured would happen.

Now, the bill has a 50 euro credit on it for the heartache you had already put me through in trying to actually set this up in the first place, but the next one, and it will come if not handled now, will inevitably charge me for a service I do not have.

The reason I've waited so long to sort this is because it is a gargantuan effort to get anything done with eir and there is always issues(have a separate thread open and in the past issues). I'm sorry, but that is the sad truth. 

So, agony aunts/uncles, please save this poor soul more suffering and stop the next bill occurring for a service I don't even have, lol. How you've billed me in the first place is mind blowing stuff. 

I would also like the 50 euro credit applied back to the account as I will eventually get you to install(can't get sky), but I need to be mentally prepare for the inevitable suffering that will come my way, lol, as there always is serious issues have I have to sort with you when doing anything.

I will pm the account number to whoever takes this up. Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Rob
    Hi Rob, 

My apologies for the delay in responding. 

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience that this has caused you. 

Could you PM the following details?
    1. Registered Name
    2. Registered Address
    3. Account Number
    4. DOB
    5. Are you the Account Holder? 

As soon as I get this information I will look into why you received a bill. 

Thanks, 
    Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Robert80

Thanks Grainne, I've pm'd you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Robert80 wrote: »
    Thanks Grainne, I've pm'd you.
    Hi Robert80, 

I have responded to your PM. 

Grainne

Advertisement