Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bundles/loyalty!

• 14-02-2019 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Hi -
    I'm an existing eir customer signing up to high speed broadband in rural galway (at least, happy days).
    On the phone I've been told that 300mb is available for81.99 & 1000mb is 96.99... with installation cost of 99.99

But the website shows much cheaper 64 &79?? your sales rep has no answer as to why she cant give it for the lower prices... she's put me through to loyalty where I've been on hold for 15mins....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭liamhana

On Hold for: 1hr :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭BronsonTB

Sticky thread here https://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057916504/12 gives info about current wait times & experiences.
    (Was never going to be a quick call)

www.sligowhiplash.com - 2nd & 3rd Aug '25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

liamhana wrote: »
    Hi -
    I'm an existing eir customer signing up to high speed broadband in rural galway (at least, happy days).
    On the phone I've been told that 300mb is available for81.99 & 1000mb is 96.99... with installation cost of 99.99

But the website shows much cheaper 64 &79?? your sales rep has no answer as to why she cant give it for the lower prices... she's put me through to loyalty where I've been on hold for 15mins....
    Hi liamhana

The prices shown on the website are for new customers only, for the first 12 months and do go up to the regular price that you were quoted there after. 

We are working hard to bring down call waiting times as we continue to make many improvements to our contact centres.  We are recruiting and training our teams across our new sites in Cork, Limerick and Sligo.  These changes will result in a better experience for our customers in the long term.  While we go through this transition, we are facing longer than normal wait times in our Customer Care call centres. We appreciate your patience during this time.

Many thanks

~Linzi 

Advertisement