Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISIS people returning thread - no Lisa Smith talk (21/12/19)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Hal3000

Journal has closed comments due to high number of flagged posts ? The silencing begins.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭statesaver

Hal3000 wrote: »
    Journal has closed comments due to high number of flagged posts ? The silencing begins.

Can't be having any of that " hate speech " :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Hal3000

statesaver wrote: »
    Can't be having any of that " hate speech " :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Charlie got on to them and ask for it to be closed down. Funny, I didn’t see hate in the comments, just pure anger and outrage at our horrible government.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Those far right nazis at it again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,904 ✭✭✭mgn

goose2005 wrote: »
    Dancing With the Stars is coming back in January, RTE will be looking for celeb dancers

Or, I'm a celebrity get me out of here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,636 ✭✭✭obi604

I have no deep knowledge of this, but I am
    Sick to the boll0x of hearing about this Lisa Smith one, how come she is making the main headlines, wh0 gives a cr@p, she chose to go there etc. Why is there so much talk about her??!

I'd rather take 1,000 Yazidi's into Ireland than take Lisa Smith back.

Pure evil what ISIS did to them.

No surprise there, the Journal is only a mouthpiece for the Government and all the poplist s*it that's going on lately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Pure evil what ISIS did to them.

And Europe sat back and did ****ing little.

Not only that - some countries actively refused.

Like Britain.

https://inews.co.uk/opinion/britains-refusal-yazidi-victims-genocide-theresa-may-modern-slavery-505359

• Registered Users Posts: 8,538 ✭✭✭jmreire

obi604 wrote: »
    I have no deep knowledge of this, but I am
    Sick to the boll0x of hearing about this Lisa Smith one, how come she is making the main headlines, wh0 gives a cr@p, she chose to go there etc. Why is there so much talk about her??!

Yes she did choose to go there, but now the problem is she want's to come home...and that's what all the furore is about.

• Advertisement

This is a great distraction for Leo with things gone quite with Brexit, better to have the likes of that bitch plastered across the front pages of newspapers than the hundreds of people lying in hospital corridors,or the housing crisis.
    You have to hand it to him,he's the master of spin.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,636 ✭✭✭obi604

jmreire wrote: »
    Yes she did choose to go there, but now the problem is she want's to come home...and that's what all the furore is about.

Ok, fair enough, But how is she getting so much headlines? Has she “pull” or what?

Like Britain.

https://inews.co.uk/opinion/britains-refusal-yazidi-victims-genocide-theresa-may-modern-slavery-505359

Heartbreaking. After reading that, Leo's call that we should have compassion for Lisa Smith is sickening.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Apparently there are some issues with getting her out, she also may not agree to the terms offered by those going to meet her.

If she does get back and they do nothing to her in the form of punishment/monitor the child it could lead to either an election issue or a ramp in tension within the country.

I would go as far as saying they would nearly be better giving her a secret identity and moving her to the UK but id say that wont happen.

Its going to be some storm her family will have to weather.

obi604 wrote: »
    Ok, fair enough, But how is she getting so much headlines? Has she “pull” or what?

It just shows how compassionate Leo and his band of merrymen are, by bringing her back costing the Irish taxpayer millions,put that's okay we are a great little country and it looks good for some.

Calhoun wrote: »
    Apparently there are some issues with getting her out, she also may not agree to the terms offered by those going to meet her.

If she does get back and they do nothing to her in the form of punishment/monitor the child it could lead to either an election issue or a ramp in tension within the country.

I would go as far as saying they would nearly be better giving her a secret identity and moving her to the UK but id say that wont happen.

The UK would never agree to taking in an ISIS sympathiser ( who has military experience ). Hopefully she does not agree to the terms offered by the Irish gov. and remains where she is. One can only hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,770 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Outside of her immediate family, would anyone really lose much sleep if she caught some "friendly fire"?

The UK would never agree to taking in an ISIS sympathiser ( who has military experience ). Hopefully she does not agree to the terms offered by the Irish gov. and remains where she is. One can only hope.

Indeed and i agree. Its just like Ireland that we have no laws about trained military personal going abroad/supporting terrorism.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

padd b1975 wrote: »
    Outside of her immediate family, would anyone really lose much sleep if she caught some "friendly fire"?

She could resist and the lads might have to defend themselves

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Charlie got on to them and ask for it to be closed down. Funny, I didn’t see hate in the comments, just pure anger and outrage at our horrible government.

No point and moaning about it online. Typical Irish mentality moan about it but do nothing :pac:

This Governments immigration policy is probably the biggest threat to this little island and they will still be voted in next time around.

• Advertisement

Why the F*ck would she be offered any terms, this just gets worse by the minute.

padd b1975 wrote: »

If she was my sister i would not lose a wink of sleep. Though i would get custody of the child and save him/her from that demonic cult.

Gringo180 wrote: »
    No point and moaning about it online. Typical Irish mentality moan about it but do nothing :pac:

This Governments immigration policy is probably the biggest threat to this little island and they will still be voted in next time around.

I doubt it very much if the will regardless what the polls say.

If she was my sister i would not lose a wink of sleep.

What?

Regardless of what your sibling has done, to say you wouldnt lose sleep at there death is troubling to say the least.

mgn wrote: »
    I doubt it very much if the will regardless what the polls say.

Doesnt matter, FF are basically FG mk2 with regards to immigration. Two cheeks of the same arse both parties and it will be one or the other voted in in the next general election.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

What?

Regardless of what your sibling has done, to say you wouldnt lose sleep at there death is troubling to say the least.

if your brother was an SS man and had herded people into gas chambers, would you miss him?

Like Britain.

Anyone who reads that and thinks she should be brought back, is just as sick and deranged as her.

mgn wrote: »
    Why the F*ck would she be offered any terms, this just gets worse by the minute.

I am not actually sure to be honest, its what i read in the article.

Doesnt matter, FF are basically FG mk2 with regards to immigration. Two cheeks of the same arse both parties and it will be one or the other voted in in the next general election.

Indeed they are but they are probably the lesser of the two evils, could you imagine what would happen if it was one of the other parties?

• Advertisement

I am not actually sure to be honest, its what i read in the article.

I know, i thought it was a case of haven't to take her back, but if the have to offer her terms to come back, well that is just gone beyond a joke.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement