Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISIS people returning thread - no Lisa Smith talk (21/12/19)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

Still waiting for you to answer my question to you from last page. Suit you better to try and do that.
    hes a troll dont mind him, he probably would start gofundme page for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭malinheader

How long would she serve?

Yes, that was a very insightful question definitely worthy of an answer....

I don't actually know how long she will serve. It depends on what she is convicted of I'd imagine. What's your point?

Is that not what I'm trying to find out. All you goody goodies who want to take her home to try her, well how are you going to know what to try her for.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,467 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Stop deflecting. Why do you need her in the UK to find out what she has or hasn't done.

Any investigation would be around what she has done and why. How do they get that information without talking to her?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

Any investigation would be around what she has done and why. How do they get that information without talking to her?

thats why Syrians need to take her and find out all the information she has, places shes been, what exactly happened to her kids, any associates in the area she knows, brits cant to that $hit and wont be able to, but Syrians on the other hand would be capable of scouting areas using her as a bait or smth.

Shes no use in UK, but for Syrians she would be beneficial to locate any remaining isis sites and terrorists, plus they should bring her alongside BF to compare stories if they match.

they wouldn't be able to do that from uk now would they ?

scamalert wrote: »
    thats why Syrians need to take her and find out all the information she has, places shes been, what exactly happened to her kids, any associates in the area she knows, brits cant to that $hit and wont be able to, but Syrians on the other hand would be capable of scouting areas using her as a bait or smth.

Shes no use in UK, but for Syrians she would be beneficial to locate any remaining isis sites and terrorists, plus they should bring her alongside BF to compare stories if they match.

they wouldn't be able to do that from uk now would they ?

Why would the syrians conduct an investigation on behalf of british police?

Actually, dont bother answering. The fetish of some in here calling for her death (including that of her child) and torture shows the really ugly side of AH.

• Advertisement

And if talking to her she says all I done was cook, clean and do the ironing ,where do you go from there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭tretorn

She will say she has done nothing and she will stress she was only fifteen when she was groomed.

If her family lived normal lives like the non muslim population of the UK then she wouldnt have been susceptible to the grooming.

There is going to be no progress in integrating Muslims into Western Europe as long as the men cling to their backward feudal ideas. This lifestyle suits them very well because it means they can keep the women under their thumb. The younger Muslims are not achieving in life because they cant participate fully and this is what ferments their ideas of injustice and leads them to hate white Europeans.

I see the Guardian newspaper, rag that it is, has put out the idea thats its the UKs fault that begum travelled to Syria, ie she was discriminated against so she became a terrorist. In actual fact she was given every opportunity just like every other teenager her age and she threw it all up because she didnt like the Western way of life. She now wants to come back and live a "quiet" life because of her baby but she couldnt care less how many children were murdered by bloodthirsty ISIL fighters.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭aloneforever99

scamalert wrote: »
    hes a troll dont mind him, he probably would start gofundme page for her.

She's not a troll. She's posting about what's best for Britain and what is the best way to keep British citizens safe. She understands that a desire to revenge leads to poor judgement.

Her posts on other forums would make it clear she's not trolling, and simply has a different point of view. She is going to report you now.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

She's posting about what's best for Britain and what is the best way to keep British citizens safe.

Based off what exactly

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

volchitsa wrote: »
    So when you said this
    you actually meant that it was your opinion? Or even, apparently, your imagination?

Oh dear.

Lets be clear so it is the opinion of the Metropolitan Police she was groomed.

In a subsequent post (the one you're after getting arsey about), i said

It is my opinion she is the victim of quite possibly many crimes.

volchitsa wrote: »
    (The fact that they had to have contacts to help them get out there does not automatically make them victims, you do get that, right?)

Child abduction laws would refute this.

But please tell me how facilitating taking a child away from it's family and out of the country is not a crime?

Let me get a pencil.

• Advertisement

And if talking to her she says all I done was cook, clean and do the ironing ,where do you go from there.

How the **** should i know?? I'm not a detective.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 746 ✭✭✭GinAndBitter

I'm not a detective.

And we are all thankful for that.

And we are all thankful for that.

the hang 'em high brigade is here.

Gatling wrote: »
    Based off what exactly

Knowing what a terrorist is doing is better than not knowing what a terrorist is doing...

Knowing how a terrorist was recruited is better than not knowing...

Knowing why the propaganda persuaded her to run away is better than not knowing...

I genuinely don't know how to break this down any further for you.

Boggles wrote: »

Child abduction laws would refute this.

But please tell me how facilitating taking a child away from it's family and out of the country is not a crime?

Let me get a pencil.

We've seen zero evidence she was groomed and certainly she wasn't abducted she ran away to live her new happy life under the rule of Isis

Knowing what a

Child house wife as claimed on here and elsewhere so basically nothing to offer

the hang 'em high brigade is here.

Hang em high brigade >>>>>>> Bleeding hearts brigade

All day.

Hang em high brigade >>>>>>> Bleeding hearts brigade

All day.

You probably approved of the poster who wanted to kick the child out of her.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

We've seen zero evidence she was groomed and

Apart from the police saying she was and actively looking to prosecute the person they suggest did it.

Child house wife as claimed on here and elsewhere so basically nothing to offer

Ummm she knows how she was recruited? She knows who recruited her? She knows what her husband's role was? She knows what life was like over there? I'd say over four years she probably picked up a lot of useful information.

But obviously Gatling you're an expert who having read two or three articles on the topic has the expertise to know she is of no value as a witness to what happened in Syria,

• Advertisement

Boggles wrote: »
    actively looking to prosecute the person they suggest did it.

First I've heard they were actively looking to prosecute anyone with helping her run away to Syria ,

4 years later and nothing mustn't be a priority?

No, I value the life of the unborn. They can fire ahead now though.

How the **** should i know?? I'm not a detective.

Now now stay calm were nearly there.
    So unless she Is pure stupid as well as evil and she blabs out everything she has done. Which is highly unlikely. She won't be able to be tryed for nothing. So no trial no sentence. What do we do with her now she's back in the UK.

So unless she Is pure stupid as well as evil and she blabs out everything she has done. Which is highly unlikely. She won't be able to be tryed for nothing. So no trial no sentence. What do we do with her now she's back in the UK.

Give her a house.

I hope nobody does. Now stop trying to deflect.

Ummm she knows how she was recruited? She knows who recruited her? She knows what her husband's role was? She knows what life was like over there? I'd say over four years she probably picked up a lot of useful information.

But obviously Gatling you're an expert who having read two or three articles on the topic has the expertise to know she is of no value as a witness to what happened in Syria,

How are we going to get this information you suspect she has. Any answer. Anyone.

Give her a house.

Were getting there.

they have tried other women that have returned and jailed them.

they have tried other women that have returned and jailed them.

Any examples. And how they knew what they had done.

• Advertisement

Any examples. And how they knew what they had done.

Off the top of my head i dont. They were mentioned when this story first broke.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement