Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISIS people returning thread - no Lisa Smith talk (21/12/19)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭malinheader

Gatling wrote: »
    Poor little mites - a true believer her cause and belief before all else ,

Maybe the press can run the story were fed up with Isis terrorist's and their families

Her first interview told it all to me. Same with the first interview with our own jihadi Jane saying ISIS wasn't finished.
    Its only when they discover getting back into normal society might not happen they change their stories to suit

Boggles wrote: »
    Do you only converse in extremes and outrage? Must be exhausting.

You said she didn't talk about her dead children, I simply pointed out that the piece quoted was from an extensive interview by the times, an extensive interview where she did talk about her children and it wasn't an interview about Brexit like the tabloid painted.

You are welcome by the way.
    Your right. A really model citizen,caring mother and poor brainwashed kid.If ISIS hadn't of been defeated how many babies would she have lost and would she still be looking to come back.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Your right. A really model citizen,caring mother and poor

I didn't say that. That is the outrage is you mind and your quest to be as E-Hard as you can be.
    brainwashed kid.

She was a child that was groomed.

That is not just my opinion.

I didn't say that. That is the outrage is you mind and your quest to be as E-Hard as you can be.

She was a child that was groomed.

That is not just my opinion.

Here we go again, brainwashed, groomed, didn't know what she was doing. Hopefully this doesn't come back to bite you when one of these nut jobs eventually are allowed back and go on the rampage here or somewhere else.

Here we go again, brainwashed, groomed, didn't know what she was doing.

Yeah, as has all ready pointed out several times she was a child.

Or you of the opinion that children that are groomed online for whatever reason are just as culpable as the people grooming them?
    Hopefully this doesn't come back to bite you when one of these nut jobs eventually are allowed back and go on the rampage here or somewhere else.

I very much doubt a returning ISIS member will end up biting me.

• Advertisement

Or you of the opinion that children that are groomed online for whatever reason are just as culpable as the people grooming them?

You seem very sure that a returning ISIS member would do you no harm.
    What is your thinking behind this

Probability.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

I didn't know the Irish army recruited children, what age do you stop being a child in your fantasy world.

declan2693 wrote: »
    I didn't know the Irish army recruited children, what age do you stop being a child in your fantasy world.

:pac:

Read the thread lad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

:pac:

Read the thread lad.

Ok my bad I though it was Lisa Smith.

• Advertisement

Probability.

That's it sorted then. Take them all back because probably they will do us no harm. Probably.

This is exactly why I think people who hold your same views on this issue are as much a danger to society as the ISIS members coming back.

That's it sorted then. Take them all back because probably they will do us no harm. Probably.

Again, I never said that.
    This is exactly why I think people who hold your same views on this issue are as much a danger to society as the ISIS members coming back.

What views would that be that you feel the need to constantly point out and rage against without actually citing anything?

declan2693 wrote: »
    Ok my bad I though it was Lisa Smith.

Same thing. Plenty of excuses being made to bring her back too.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

She was groomed -opinion

She is a Victim - opinion

She saw the execution videos and enjoyed what she saw this is her words - fact

She said she only got into Islam before Syria- lie

She is Muslim born to a Muslim family and raised Muslim so she didn't just get into the Islam .

Only when she realised the UK government weren't coming to her rescue did she suddenly change her ideology

She was groomed -opinion

Of the head of the Met and counter terrorist division.

Really, have you a link for that?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Her "husband" did say so much.
    He was relatively late to the show and had seen more than his fair share of the isis execution videos and still went for it.

Anyone who has seen these videos first and then decides to join that club has made it quite clear what kind of mentality they have.
    Better to not have this back in our societies and i really dont care how they going to keep them out, as long as they keep them out.

inforfun wrote: »
    Her "husband" did say so much.

I think we can both agree without further argument that they are 2 separate people?

Of the head of the Met and counter terrorist division.

This is where opinion Vs facts are clear .

Repeated stating an opinion doesn't make it actually true

This is where opinion Vs facts are clear .

Repeated stating an opinion doesn't make it actually true

Well it is a fact she was 15 when she was groomed online and joined a death cult. It is a fact the Met have a warrant out for the woman they suspect of grooming her. Unless you think children are culpable when it comes to grooming?

I would also imagine the head of the Met and his opinion on it, would out weigh ours.

Again, link to this "fact", when you get a chance.

Well it is a fact she was 15 when she was groomed online

No its actually not ,

Banding child and groomed online trying to make it that's she's the victim ,

I believe your wrong

• Advertisement

No its actually not ,

Banding child and groomed online trying to make it that's she's the victim ,

Are you suggesting she wasn't a child? :confused:
    I believe your wrong

And the head of the Met and Counter Terrorism.

So show your credentials, what training or evidence have you to convince me that I should listen to you over him? Basically why is he wrong and you are right?

Also if you could link to that "fact", I hate to keep asking but if you can't, the honorable thing to do would be state you just made it up.

Are you suggesting she wasn't a child? :confused:

And the head of the Met and Counter Terrorism.

So show your credentials, what training or evidence have you to convince me that I should listen to you over him? Basically why is he wrong and you are right?

Also if you could link to that "fact", I hate to keep asking but if you can't, the honorable thing to do would be state you just made it up.
    And we all know what agenda the met have when it comes anything to do with multiculturalism. Same as our own policing bodies. Rotherham and many more cases have shown us this.

And we all know what agenda the met have when it comes anything to do with multiculturalism.

Woooh. You see I try and keep my questions as simple possible to try and avoid this nonsensical hyperbabbel.

But anyway, She was a child she was groomed online. Unless there is evidence to the contrary?

It's not some mental theory, it's a well documented recruitment tool taken as fact by every Western Security agency.

But for some reason a few lads on an internet forum disagree without explanation.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

Well it is a fact she was 15 when she was groomed online and joined a death cult.

She doesn't give the impression that she was groomed. She says she made her own mind up knowing the risks and dangers.

https://youtu.be/TGAxm6KJTWE?t=02m39s

Again, link to this "fact", when you get a chance.

In her own words again..

https://youtu.be/EWcJHxmXD1Q?t=06m50s

K.Flyer wrote: »
    She doesn't give the impression that she was groomed. She says she made her own mind up.

That is why we have laws that specifically protect children.

A child may make up there "own mind" about meeting up with a sex predator.

Are we seriously going to go down the rabbit hole of child blaming in cases of grooming?

So where exactly in the video does she state she watched and enjoyed execution videos?

She doesn't give the impression that she was groomed. She says she made her own mind up knowing the risks and dangers.

https://youtu.be/TGAxm6KJTWE?t=02m39s

In her own words again..

https://youtu.be/EWcJHxmXD1Q?t=06m50s

Won't make a difference opinions mean more

Won't make a difference opinions mean more

As you have demonstrated quite clearly.

your lies = facts.

In your mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

That is why we have laws that specifically protect children.

A child may make up there "own mind" about meeting up with a sex predator.

Are we seriously going to go down the rabbit hole of child blaming in cases of grooming?

So where exactly in the video does she state she watched and enjoyed execution videos?

He even posted it the way that the video starts exactly where she says "watched all the videos, and that attracted me to go"

You might want to click a link when you ask for one.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,582 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Groomed or not we shouldn't be bringing people like that back to this
    country.
    That person may become a groomer. It's a bad idea to bring her here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,539 ✭✭✭jmreire

eagle eye wrote: »
    Groomed or not we shouldn't be bringing people like that back to this
    country.
    That person may become a groomer. It's a bad idea to bring her here.

Or maybe not... could be the best advertisement against isis we could have.....because,like it or not, according to the law of the lane, she is being brought back to Ireland, and according to leos' latest on the subject, the sooner the better...they are assembling selected isis member's like Lisa, and when they have a group together, they will bring them back to their respective Countries. It is being done through the Red Cross. I am not trying to make a case for isis or Lisa.. ( the opposite in fact...I have nothing except contempt and hatred for isis ) but facts are facts,,,and that is what you have to accept, like it or not. So I try to look at the positive side of it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement