Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISIS people returning thread - no Lisa Smith talk (21/12/19)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

declan2693 wrote: »
    Groomed - The Met.
    What did they do about Rotterdam?

What did the Police Force of London do about a city in Holland.

I have no idea, what? :confused:
    Trafficked - Guy arrested in Turkey admitted it to trafficking and facilitating her illegal entry into Syria.

She willingly went

Jesus, it doesn't matter, she was a child. What part of that is confusing you?

Raped - She was 15.

In western laws its rape. What are the legal age in Syria?

She was in the "caliphate" which of course is and was not recognized by any international laws.

But do you think it is okay to groom, traffic and rape children if that child is trafficked to a country that has lower consent laws?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

Boggles wrote: »
    What did the Police Force of London do about a city in Holland.

rotherdam (autocorrect)

Jesus, it doesn't matter, she was a child. What part of that is confusing you?

Im not confused.

She was in the "caliphate" which of course is and was not recognized by any international laws.

But do you think it is okay to groom, traffic and rape children if that child is trafficked to a country that has lower consent laws?

Its not rape if she consented and its not against laws in Syria.

She hasnt changed her mind on the matter four years later. She's a woman now and regrets none of it which is strange that you cant comprehend.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

So where exactly in the video does she state she watched and enjoyed execution videos?
    inforfun wrote: »
    He even posted it the way that the video starts exactly where she says "watched all the videos, and that attracted me to go"

You might want to click a link when you ask for one.

Have you clicked and listened to that video link, you demanded several times, already?

Its not rape if she consented and its not against laws in Syria.

So your answer to this question is your fine with it. Wow.

Have you clicked and listened to that video link, you demanded several times, already?

Yeah and again I ask for proof of a claim.

It was stated that she said "in her words" that she enjoyed watching beheading videos.

Have you the link to that?

I'll help you out, you don't, because she didn't say that.

• Advertisement

Yeah and again I ask for proof of a claim.

It was stated that she said "in her words" that she enjoyed watching beheading videos.

Have you the link to that?

I'll help you out, you don't, because she didn't say that.

Ah... so because she said "the videos attracted me to go there" in stead of "enjoyed" the poor lamb was groomed and is really a victim in your eyes.

I would like to help you out too.

Ah... so because she said "the videos attracted me to go there" in stead of "enjoyed" the poor lamb was groomed and is really a victim in your eyes.

It was claimed in "her own words" she enjoyed watching beheading videos.

You are stating something else she said and adding your words, you do see the difference there right?

Also the fact she was groomed is not my opinion.

We have all ready one or 2 seriously worrying opinions all ready about child grooming and trafficking, I'd suggest avoiding expanding on your own.

Uh huh, she must have hated those videos so much. Yet she made the decision to go and see what all the fuss was about.

Dont we all have those clips you see of places you so absolutely hate and yet, we book a holiday there.

Uh huh, she must have hated those videos so much. Yet she made the decision to go and see what all the fuss was about.

Dont we all have those clips you see of places you so absolutely hate and yet, we book a holiday there.

There is absolutely no proof she watched beheading videos, ISIS propaganda included videos that showed the caliphate as a Muslim paradise. But again the claim made on here was an absolute fabrication, a lie.

It's what groomers do. They create an alternate reality to snare children. I remember reading an interview (which I will try find) of an ISIS online recruiter who stated that she studied pedophilia techniques and applied them to her grooming.

But I mean this is not some mental theory I pulled out of my hat, this is well established fact accepted by universally all Western Anti-Terror divisions.

But I guess you know better.

So your answer to this question is your fine with it. Wow.

Groomed- She doesnt think so 4 years later and still would want to remain there "her" people hadn't lost.

Traffic- she got someone to bring her there. Was NOT taken against her will.

Raped- If she consents to have sex its NOT rape.

Are you trolling or what?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Groomed- She doesnt think so 4 years later and still would want to remain there "her" people hadn't lost.

children cannot consent to sex. You are aware of that, right?

children cannot consent to sex. You are aware of that, right?

She was 15 years old, Not 5

It doesn't matter what she thinks at any point.

The law is clear, unless you have some fundamental problem with child protection laws.

Again she was 15. Not legally able to make that decision.

I'm pretty sure that's not actually true. :confused:

No, I am taking time out to refute and educate.

If I was trolling I would just pour scorn on you.

so legally underage.

Has that defense every been successful in court?

TBH, I'm going to have to stop replying to you, you are making me feel ill.

so legally underage.

In Syria?

Has that defense every been successful in court?

TBH, I'm going to have to stop replying to you, you are making me feel ill.

There a tv show call 16 and pregnant made in America, how was that legal?

Hahaha your knowledge backfiring.

In Syria?

Yeah, they call that trafficking. If it was done to a white girl i'm sure you would be up in arms.

Yeah, they call that trafficking. If it was done to a white girl i'm sure you would be up in arms.

She wanted to go there.

Now you bring race into it wow and the mask slips.

WTF are you talking about?

Is there a tv show called 15 and pregnant?

Listen you have all ready stated you have no problem with children been groomed online, trafficked into another country and raped as long as that country has lower consent laws than the country she was coerced from.

That gives me all the information I need to know about you.

So have a good one.

As you were.

• Advertisement

you know that 16 is not 15, right?

you know that 16 is not 15, right?

and that matters because?

and that matters because?

Because 16 is the age of consent not 15.

Because 16 is the age of consent not 15.

Aha and what is age in Syria?

Its 15 and you can fact check that yourself.

So tell me your point again.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

I don't know which is more worrying, the returning jihadists who had willingly (yes fooking willingly) gone out of their way to go join and live with ISIS, or the ones making excuses for them and chomping at the bit to willingly invite them back into our countries even if they are non rependant.

We are doomed as long as we have those amongst us who tolerate and excuse the most intolerant.
    Of course that is only a tolerance of one side, it has to be clarified those same ones would not be throwing out a welcome matt if it was a returning KKK member or neo nazi.
    But why can't they apply the same logic to the jihadists ?

But it aint just those two types, anyone with differing views are now seen as Far Right and must not be tolerated.
    Hell they would be having sh**fits and launching protests if Jordan Peterson, Sam Harris or Doughlas Murray were turning up to speak, nevermind if someone like Robinson was coming to speak.

I am not allowed discuss …

Aha and what is age in Syria?

Its 15 and you can fact check that yourself.

So tell me your point again.

Its like talking to my mother who has dementia.

Its like talking to my mother who has dementia.

At least she doesnt have to remember the dribble I read.

At least she doesnt have to remember the dribble I read.

She would do a better job than you of remembering the start of a conversation less than 10 minutes ago.

jmayo wrote: »
    I don't know which is more worrying, the returning jihadists who had willingly (yes fooking willingly) gone out of their way to go join and live with ISIS, or the ones making excuses for them and chomping at the bit to willingly invite them back into our countries even if they are non rependant.

We are doomed as long as we have those amongst us who tolerate and excuse the most intolerant.
    Of course that is only a tolerance of one side, it has to be clarified those same ones would not be throwing out a welcome matt if it was a returning KKK member or neo nazi.
    But why can't they apply the same logic to the jihadists ?

But it aint just those two types, anyone with differing views are now seen as Far Right and must not be tolerated.
    Hell they would be having sh**fits and launching protests if Jordan Peterson, Sam Harris or Doughlas Murray were turning up to speak, nevermind if someone like Robinson was coming to speak.

Your right Damn cuckhold lefty loons like Jacob Rees-Mog.
    “I think there is a fundamental equality in British citizens and if you can’t take my passport away, then you shouldn’t be able to take it away from anybody else.

“I think that you can’t have two tiers of citizenship: those who got it more recently or whose parents got it and those of us who have lived quietly in Somerset for centuries and can’t have it taken away.

“And I know that there’s often a desire to appear to be tough.

But actually, I think the principle of British citizenship, something that is such a precious gift, is one that we should value and we shouldn’t devalue by having it as something you can take away.”

He continued: “Ms Begum should be brought back to England and prosecuted if she has committed offences, rather than told to go to Bangladesh.

“Why on earth should the Bangladeshis pick up a problem that’s essentially our problem?

“We’re trying to put our litter in our neighbour’s garden.

“And I don’t think that is a good way to behave.”

The man is a pretty much a comical cretin, but he pretty much nails it there.

• Advertisement

Your right Damn cuckhold lefty loons like Jacob Rees-Mog.

The man is a pretty much a comical cretin, but he pretty much nails it there.

I cant believe i am agreeing with JRM. I think i need a lie down.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement