Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Headford Galway Fibre Cabinet update

• 14-02-2019 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hi,
    for the last at least 3 and a half years the final cabinet in Headford Co Galway has been due the be upgraded 'within a year' on the Eir rollout map, ive also seen plenty of KN and eir vans setting up in the area over the last 12 months but have never been given a clear answer so please my question is, when will we be getting fibre broadband? the cabinet due for upgrade is HRD1_002 and even on your rural broadband plan the upgrade for headford was due a year ago.
    Please ..... all i'm asking for is a straight answer.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

Hi,
    for the last at least 3 and a half years the final cabinet in Headford Co Galway has been due the be upgraded 'within a year' on the Eir rollout map, ive also seen plenty of KN and eir vans setting up in the area over the last 12 months but have never been given a clear answer so please my question is, when will we be getting fibre broadband? the cabinet due for upgrade is HRD1_002 and even on your rural broadband plan the upgrade for headford was due a year ago.
    Please ..... all i'm asking for is a straight answer.

Thanks.
    Hi seanbrady49

If you email fibrepower@openeir.ie with your address and eircode and they will be able to look into this for you.

Many thanks

~Linzi

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭seanbrady49

eir: Linzi wrote: »
    Hi seanbrady49

If you email fibrepower@openeir.ie with your address and eircode and they will be able to look into this for you.

Many thanks

~Linzi
    Linzi I've tried 3 times to email and have received no response.

Hi seanbrady49

Many thanks

~Linzi
    Linzi I've tried 3 times to email and have received no response.
    Hi seanbrady49

Do you already have an eir account?  If so, can you pm me the following details please, along with your eircode?  I will look into this further for you.

Registered Name:
    Account number:
    DOB:
    1st line of address:
    Are you the account holder?

Many thanks
    ~Linzi

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭seanbrady49

Hi seanbrady49

Do you already have an eir account?  If so, can you pm me the following details please, along with your eircode?  I will look into this further for you.

Registered Name:
    Account number:
    DOB:
    1st line of address:

Many thanks
    ~Linzi

Hi Linzi,
    Yes I'm the account holder, I'll PM details now,
    Thank you

Hi seanbrady49

Registered Name:
    Account number:
    DOB:
    1st line of address:

Many thanks
    ~Linzi

Hi Linzi,
    Yes I'm the account holder, I'll PM details now,
    Thank you
    Replied to your pm. 

Thanks