Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Daily bets, Banter and Accumulators thread V

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 MevinLegend

Odds have shortened massively for Ireland. Into evens with most, Paddypower now 10/11. Feeling quite confident that we will get the job done but you never know with this team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Quick question for you guys here, I'm looking at the shots market for the Ireland game tonight and the one player who makes my blood boil with taking shots from stupid angles and shooting when he always gets a chance at goal is James McClean, just wondering If i was backing him to take a shot does blocked shots count regarding that bet.

If it does then going pretty big on him tonight, rumours going around that he's going to be playing central in a diamond formation tonight.

2+ shots 11/10
    3+ shots 7/2
    4+ shots 11/1

Yep blocked shots will count in the total shots market on target have to be saves or goals

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭unplayable

Look out for Betway boosts. This is the max I could have on Ireland bet put the rest in my account on the Rory boost. But look out for them. Small stakes.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,336 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Irl to win and Connolly to have 2 or more sot at 8/1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭franglan

unplayable wrote: »
    Look out for Betway boosts. This is the max I could have on Ireland bet put the rest in my account on the Rory boost. But look out for them. Small stakes.

Some boost! How do you qualify for that? Typical boost I get from betfair, ladbrooks, et al is instantly forgettable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,968 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Nations League acca for interest:

Finland/Faeroes/Netherlands/Scotland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭Schwiiing

Ireland/Germany/Russia/Ukraine ~18/1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭redarmy

Irl to win and Connolly to have 2 or more shots at 8/1

small bet Wales/Turkey/russia 6/1

Not a big fan of his but will take a chance on Hendrick getting forward 1 shot on target 11/5
    2 shots on target 14/1

And Duffy 1 shot on target 12/5

That'll do for me

• Advertisement

Nations League acca for interest:

Finland/Faeroes/Netherlands/Scotland

If at first you don't succeed, going with Italy/Netherlands/Scotland/Georgia/England/Portugal

8/1 for over 1.5 goals in all nations league matches will do

Over 2.5 and btts trixie
    Norway Austria 8/5
    Slovakia Czech 8/5
    Italy Bosnia 13/10

Doing Sky request-a-bet Kane, Sancho & Sterling to score and Bjarnason to be carded @ 40/1

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,336 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Connolly 2 or more sot at 6/4 and 3 or more at 11/2 for interest in Irl game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Oddly enough, I’m going ireland 4-0
    40/1

8/1 for over 1.5 goals in all nations league matches will do

Over 2.5 and btts trixie
    Norway Austria 8/5
    Slovakia Czech 8/5
    Italy Bosnia 13/10

1 goal short on the 8/1 and 2 out of 3 on the trixie meant a small profit on the night

Going with btts and over 2.5 again

2 singles and a double
    Greece kosovo 2/1
    Serbia Turkey 13/10

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,939 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

zahavi anytime 13/10
    2 or more 8/1 (next best 6/1)
    hatrick 40/1

last 4 at home 0/1/1/3/1 but on a right streak overall, almost always
    scores unless against decent oppostion and slovakia are hardly that.

pp a scandalous 4/6+16/5 12/1 on these :eek: (15/8 fgs also)

Final Nations League fling:

France BTTS/BTTS in Sweden game/Belgium to win both halves

Final Nations League fling:

France BTTS/BTTS in Sweden game/Belgium to win both halves

Who was that bellend who got sent off for Sweden?:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,210 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

It was a long wait, but this finally came in.
    Fitz* wrote: »
    Soyuncu is priced at 10/1 to be in team of the year. Leicester been very good defensively this season and some of the 'big names' won't be in the running to partner VVD in the team of the year. Matip has been injured, Laporte injured, Stones/Otamendi not good enough. Maguire been poor, Spurs been poor so far, Arsenal been poor. Chelsea may get someone in but I wouldn't say their defenders have been excellent. Leicester have been good and I think Soyuncu has been the 'best of the rest' in terms of CBs in the league. Somehow Kieran Tierney & Luke Shaw are both 9/1 after 3 league starts. I think 10/1 is a brilliant price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Anyone know if any bookies are offering odds on individual players to score over X goals in the Premier League this season?

I've seen random players offered in specials but I'm looking for list of odds for each players to hit a certain amount of goals - William Hill had it last year but no sign of it on there website as far as I can see.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,210 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

ipswich -1 at home to Wigan on Sunday. 7/4.

Wigan selling their side due to administration and by the sounds of things have no senior right backs or centre backs.

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭unplayable

Ahem not a bad Betway boost 👀 this was the Max I could Have on btw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 146 ✭✭Aidan Harney

Anyone with a paddy power account that wants to look, I think there's a five euro free bet on Leeds vs Liverpool.

Anyone with a paddy power account that wants to look, I think there's a five euro free bet on Leeds vs Liverpool.
    And on a horse race ya can use the 10 on anything

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Dordrecht - Excelsior

over 3,5 @1.95 on 888.

Excelsior had a 6-1 and 4-6 in their 1st 2 matches.
    Dordrecht a 0-0 and a 1-2
    I ll be doing over 5,5 @6 for fun though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭New Era

So tomorrow is the day that all football fans can dream big again with the start of the 2020/21 English premier league and domestic football across the Irish sea.

There is one outstanding bet tomorrow and that's in Selhurst Park where Crystal Palace take on Southampton. I'm all over the away team big time, Ralph Hassenhutl is doing Trojan work with Southampton and their form at the end of last season was outstanding, as evident with their wins against Man City and Sheffield United and their draw against Man Utd. They are playing some great football and if they can sort out their defense, they could be top 7 candidates.

On the other hand, Crystal Palace who looked like top 8 finishers pre lockdown, had a torrid run losing matches and lacking fight and big pressure on Roy Hodgson, who was reported to be On the brink of losing his job, but for now the former England manager is still the manager of the London club

With their good form and decent signings also, I believe that Southampton are going the right way. Best priced 11/8 with boylesports might seem short odds but still represent decent value and hopefully come just before 5 p.m tomorrow evening, Southampton can get off to a winning start not just for this poster who has lumped on but for many punters that believe the same. Best of luck to all those footie punters this big weekend!!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Si1965

New Era wrote: »
    So tomorrow is the day that all football fans can dream big again with the start of the 2020/21 English premier league and domestic football across the Irish sea.

There is one outstanding bet tomorrow and that's in Selhurst Park where Crystal Palace take on Southampton. I'm all over the away team big time, Ralph Hassenhutl is doing Trojan work with Southampton and their form at the end of last season was outstanding, as evident with their wins against Man City and Sheffield United and their draw against Man Utd. They are playing some great football and if they can sort out their defense, they could be top 7 candidates.

On the other hand, Crystal Palace who looked like top 8 finishers pre lockdown, had a torrid run losing matches and lacking fight and big pressure on Roy Hodgson, who was reported to be On the brink of losing his job, but for now the former England manager is still the manager of the London club

With their good form and decent signings also, I believe that Southampton are going the right way. Best priced 11/8 with boylesports might seem short odds but still represent decent value and hopefully come just before 5 p.m tomorrow evening, Southampton can get off to a winning start not just for this poster who has lumped on but for many punters that believe the same. Best of luck to all those footie punters this big weekend!!

As a Palace fan I wouldn't go against the pick - Southampton are a team on the rise, but I would disagree with the image of Roy as a 'dead man walking'. The majority of the fans appreciate the difficult job he has had to do with the resources available to him and while the final matches were disappointing, they were not unusual for any team that, having secured safety, find it difficult to get motivation. The new signings are a positive, with Batshuayi a possible starter and Eze an option from the bench. We do however, have serious injury issues in defence so will have to shuffle the squad a bit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

inforfun wrote: »
    Dordrecht - Excelsior

over 3,5 @1.95 on 888.

Excelsior had a 6-1 and 4-6 in their 1st 2 matches.
    Dordrecht a 0-0 and a 1-2
    I ll be doing over 5,5 @6 for fun though

1-3

I was too greedy but the @ 1.95 wins

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,065 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Pp have enhanced Southampton Bournemouth and Celtic from 4/1 to 7/1 tomorrow. Seems decent

• Advertisement

Aubameyang over 0.5 sot in each half 4/1 pp will do for the first game today.

First prem acca of the season: Southampton/Jack Harrison one or more shots on target/BTTS & over 2.5 in the West Ham game

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Couldn't stop myself having a cheeky bet on Leeds for the premiership. Also today away at Anfield.

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Aubameyang over 0.5 sot in each half 4/1 pp will do for the first game today.

37th min and 57th min sees a nice start to the new season.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Med101007

37th min and 57th min sees a nice start to the new season.

Nice pick, great price too, seemed like a certainty given the form he's in and the quality of opposition.

some price on auba...only seeing it now :o

over 0.5 sot in each half for Ings 4/1 (7/2 without power up)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

PP free 5er on MANE hattrick @17

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭Schwiiing

Bit late to the party and a small touch of after-timing but Norwich /Aberdeen / St Etienne @13/2

mailburner wrote: »
    some price on auba...only seeing it now :o

over 0.5 sot in each half for Ings 4/1 (7/2 without power up)

one in first half, one in 5th min of injury time

soton were really really bad though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭Rasputin11

Anyone having problems with Bet365?

• Advertisement

works fine for me

• Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭Brock Turnpike

Callum Wilson AGS. Has a good record against West Ham.

2/1 PP (with power up)

think newc are overpriced at 3s but being greedy I'm going
    for newc/btts 13/2

also taking wilson anytime at 12/5 (888) best at 13/5 with betway

Taking the double of Leicester and Spurs at 4/1 pp

Going again with Spurs/under 1.5 in Wolves game/Chelsea BTTS

• Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭Brock Turnpike

Vardy/Kane to score double @3.62

Free bet on Kane 2 or more sot in first half at 8/1 pp worth a shot.

was planning on going with kane over 0.5 sot in each half at 3s until I saw the above bet so i've split my stake on them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 146 ✭✭Aidan Harney

Free bet on Kane 2 or more sot in first half at 8/1 pp worth a shot.

Not seeing that online? New customers only ?

• Advertisement

Not seeing that online? New customers only ?

It was open to anyone, on main page.

Advertisement