Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SIM only offers for existing broadband accounts

• 15-02-2019 12:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Hi team,

Just wondering if one was to sign up to one of the SIM only offers on the website for existing broadband accounts, does the SIM only purchase effect in any way the T&C's on the existing offers/terms on the broadband contract?

Thanks in advance for helping clear this up for me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

IJS84 wrote: »
    Hi team,

Just wondering if one was to sign up to one of the SIM only offers on the website for existing broadband accounts, does the SIM only purchase effect in any way the T&C's on the existing offers/terms on the broadband contract?

Thanks in advance for helping clear this up for me.
    Hi IJS84

You can add a sim only plan to your account which is a 30 day rolling contract (30 days notice needed to cancel) and it will not affect your existing BB contract.  There is an offer at the moment of 9.99 for the first six months, for existing eir broadband customers and 19.99 thereafter.  Limited time only!  If you would like to avail of this offer you would need to contact our Customer Service team on 1901 or click here to chat to one of our sales advisors.

Many thanks

~Linzi    

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭IJS84

Hi Guys,

I went about porting my mobile number over from another provider in store over the weekend. I understand the porting happens Mon-Fri, any idea of how long this can take?
    Ive not any services effected just yet to switch the sim over

Hi Guys,

I went about porting my mobile number over from another provider in store over the weekend. I understand the porting happens Mon-Fri, any idea of how long this can take?
    Ive not any services effected just yet to switch the sim over
    Hi IJS84

Porting normally takes up to 48 hours but could take longer depending on the previous provider.

Many thanks

~Linzi

Hi Linzi & team,

I haven't received any update on the porting yet, coverage hasnt dropped off. 
    Just to confirm I requested this on Saturday last, 16th Feb, in a bricks and mortar store, bill pay sim only porting from Tesco Mobile bill pay.

Can someone look into this for me?

Hi Linzi & team,

I haven't received any update on the porting yet, coverage hasnt dropped off. 
    Just to confirm I requested this on Saturday last, 16th Feb, in a bricks and mortar store, bill pay sim only porting from Tesco Mobile bill pay.

Can someone look into this for me?
    Hi IJS84

Can you pm me the following details please, and I will look into this for you.

Account Number?
    Account Name?
    Are you the account holder?
    PIN?

Many thanks

~Linzi

• Advertisement

PM Sent-

PM Sent-