Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT Sports Next Season

• 15-02-2019 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Last Autumn, Sky Ireland announced a deal as exclusive distribution partner for BT Sport in Ireland.
    Will Eir also be carrying BT Sport for next season? I am asking this now as my annual Eir Sport subscription is due for renewal shortly.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

kheb wrote: »
    Last Autumn, Sky Ireland announced a deal as exclusive distribution partner for BT Sport in Ireland.
    Will Eir also be carrying BT Sport for next season? I am asking this now as my annual Eir Sport subscription is due for renewal shortly.
    Hi kheb

Unfortunately we do not have any updates with regards to BT Sport for next season.  As soon as we are aware of the outcome of any decisions, we will make an announcement on our social media pages to inform our customers.  Also just keep an eye on our website for any further updates.

Many thanks

Linzi

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭kheb

eir: Linzi wrote: »
    Hi kheb

Unfortunately we do not have any updates with regards to BT Sport for next season.  As soon as we are aware of the outcome of any decisions, we will make an announcement on our social media pages to inform our customers.  Also just keep an eye on our website for any further updates.

Many thanks

Linzi

Thanks for your response.

If I renew my annual subscription now and decide to cancel during the year, do I get a pro rata refund?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

eir: Linzi wrote: »
    Hi kheb

Many thanks

Linzi

Thanks for your response.

If I renew my annual subscription now and decide to cancel during the year, do I get a pro rata refund?
    Hi kheb  

If you cancel your TV subscription half way through your contract you could indeed be subject to early cease charges depending on the amount of time you have left on your contract.  Changes to channels doesn't alter the terms and conditions of the contract.

Kind regards
    ~Linzi 

Advertisement