Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vaporiser

Options
  • 15-02-2019 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭

Hello lads.

Could anyone recommend a vaporiser for dry herbs? Would like to order something from a reliable Irish site and something that won't break the bank.

Don't have any experience with these things!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭conjon

Hello lads.

Could anyone recommend a vaporiser for dry herbs? Would like to order something from a reliable Irish site and something that won't break the bank.

I don't think this forum is for that exactly, but try namaste

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭bearclaire

Hello lads.

They do them on Fasttech search vaporizer
    However I’ve tried a few and it’s not worth skimping as there fairly poor unless you pay 150ish
    The Crafty is very good for the money ( I have one) anything by storz and bickel is very good
    Namaste is very expensive, eBay and Amazon have everything.
    This is a good review https://www.vaporizerwizard.com/best-portable-vaporizers/

Advertisement