If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro-ject essential III BT

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Bob24 wrote: »
    Hi folks,

I am wondering if you’d be able to price-match the following on a Pro-ject essential III Bluetooth turntable (€350 including delivery to ROI): https://www.savins.ie/home-entertainment/hifi/hifi-separates/turntables/pro-ject-essential-3-bt/7639

Also do you sell the Teac TN-400BT and if yes which one would you recommend over the other?

Thanks a lot!
    Hey Bob24.

Thanks for the post.

It seems the highest in the Teac range we currently stock is the 350.

I can offer to beat the price by Savins and offer it at 340 Euro delivered. I have them in stock and ready to ship.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

Hi Kenny,

Very sorry for the delay in coming back to you, a few things happened which distracted me from the turntable purchase.

I like your offer above and if it is still valid I’ll order one from you (I know I waited for a while before confirming, so I will understand if you are saying the price is not valid anymore, but hopefully this still works for you!).

If still ok, how do I order with the adjusted price?

Also one last question: I got an Naim Mu-So Qb from you guys a few months ago and planning to use the turntable with it on Bluetooth. I assume there should be no problem, but could you let me know if you are aware of any compatibility issue and confirm whether I am right in assuming the two devices should use the AptX codec rather than SBC to stream the music?

Thanks a lot.

Hi Kenny,

Very sorry for the delay in coming back to you, a few things happened which distracted me from the turntable purchase.

I like your offer above and if it is still valid I’ll order one from you (I know I waited for a while before confirming, so I will understand if you are saying the price is not valid anymore, but hopefully this still works for you!).

If still ok, how do I order with the adjusted price?

Also one last question: I got an Naim Mu-So Qb from you guys a few months ago and planning to use the turntable with it on Bluetooth. I assume there should be no problem, but could you let me know if you are aware of any compatibility issue and confirm whether I am right in assuming the two devices should use the AptX codec rather than SBC to stream the music?

Thanks a lot.
    Hi Bob24.

You could pair the Essential 3BT to the QB with no issues via bluetooth.

The Essential 2 BT has Aptx and so does the QB so it should by this method they connect.

Connected to the QB it should be a nice setup.

Hi Bob24.

The Essential 2 BT has Aptx and so does the QB so it should by this method they connect.

Thanks a lot Kenny, sounds good (both your advice and hopefully the music I’ll get out of that setup :-)).

If you are still able to do it for 340 euros delivered I will order one (if yes how does that work? Is there a discount code you give me to order on the website and do I need to send you me details by PM/email?)

Hi Bob24.

Thanks a lot Kenny, sounds good (both your advice and hopefully the music I’ll get out of that setup :-)).

If you are still able to do it for 340 euros delivered I will order one (if yes how does that work? Is there a discount code you give me to order on the website and do I need to send you me details by PM/email?)
    Hi Bob24.

I can still offer the 340 Euro price.

If you drop me your contact number in a PM then we can give you a call.

• Advertisement

Hi Bob24.

Great, just dropped you a PM.

Hi Bob24.

Great, just dropped you a PM.
    Hey Bob24.

Just wanted to thank you for you order.

I had been off yesterday, so I'm glad one of my colleagues look after you :D

Hey Bob24.

Cheers Kenny, pleasure to deal with you folks - friendly and efficient. I can see it has been shipped already :-)

Hey Bob24.

Cheers Kenny, pleasure to deal with you folks - friendly and efficient. I can see it has been shipped already :-)
    Hi Bob24.

I have just sent you a PM with your tracking details :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.