Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FTTH install query

• 15-02-2019 2:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

My parents live in an area near one of your FTTH networks. However, the network terminates about 700 metres from their house. I confirmed this with an Eircode check of a house at the edge of the Open Eir FTTH network. Since it's a relatively short distance, how possible would it be to get a price on extending the fibre to reach them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

My parents live in an area near one of your FTTH networks. However, the network terminates about 700 metres from their house. I confirmed this with an Eircode check of a house at the edge of the Open Eir FTTH network. Since it's a relatively short distance, how possible would it be to get a price on extending the fibre to reach them?
    Hi rabbidpeach 

You would need to send an email to the following email address FibrePower@openeir.ie and give them the relevant information and eircode.  

Many thanks

~Linzi

Advertisement