If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips 55inch

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Hi

Looking at https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203603-philips-55pus6703-55-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-ambilight-freeview-play.aspx

Just wondering if this has the amazon video app built in as I see it has the netflix app built in.

And I asume the netflix app has 4k capabilities?

Also can you see a time when this may come down to the €550 mark?   I see it's around the €580 mark now including discounts.

Thanks for any advice
    Hi Rossi IRL.

The netflix app is 4K compatible as long as you have the 4K subscription.

I checked our display Philips and it does have the Amazon prime video app preinstalled.

Regarding the price changing, unfortunately I would have no idea as our pricing can change daily or even sometime twice in one day to try and stay ahead of the competition.

All our pricing is set by head office so we don't know until the day of the change.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Hi Rossi IRL.

The netflix app is 4K compatible as long as you have the 4K subscription.

I checked our display Philips and it does have the Amazon prime video app preinstalled.

Regarding the price changing, unfortunately I would have no idea as our pricing can change daily or even sometime twice in one day to try and stay ahead of the competition.

All our pricing is set by head office so we don't know until the day of the change.

Thanks Kenny,

Will see what I can do, if ordering today how long should it take to get delivered down south.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Rossi,

just a quick note - we can't guarantee any Apps as these are geographically based and certain Apps that are available in NI may not be available in ROI..

In terms of delivery, generally is you are Dublin based and you order before 11:00 on a week day it will be delivered the next weekday / and the following day if you are based outside Dublin.. that's what happens 90% of the time although we do quote 3/5 working days ;) )

Thanks again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

TV arrived last week and is just fantastic.

Netflix and Amazon apps also work for me with no issues.

TV arrived last week and is just fantastic.

Netflix and Amazon apps also work for me with no issues.
    Hey Rossi IRL.

Thanks for letting us know and that you are all up and running :D

• Advertisement

Bought the Phillips above earlier in the year and am now looking to upgrade a different TV in the house. 

Looking at https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204191-philips-50pus6754-50-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-play.aspx

Or even the 55inch version.

Just wondering if anything can be done on price (delivered) and are these tvs vesa bracket compatible?

Also would this model be much better than the older 6703 model I bought a few months back?

Hi Rossi,

thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you.

The 50PUS6754 is indeed a slightly upgraded version of the already fantastic 6703 - the 6754 includes HDR10 & Dolby Vision and the motion control is also slightly enhanced on the 6754 series - highly recommended!

I don't have any significant movement on the Sterling price but I have literally just reduced the Euro price from €599 to €569 including our 6 year warranty and shipping..

..likewise I have just reduced the 55PUS6754 from €699 to €629..

Thanks again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

629 for the 55 inch sounds good.... Will put through the order in the next day or so.

629 for the 55 inch sounds good.... Will put through the order in the next day or so.
     No problem Rossi IRL.

Let us know when your ready and we can crate a link/code for you for our website to be able to order at the quoted price or we can give you a call and process it over the phone.

...Rossi,

don't worry you don't need a separate link - I have reduced it publicly for you -and that has updated on our site now - check it here whenever you are ready:
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204207-philips-55pus6754-55-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-play.aspx

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

• Advertisement

Unfortunately lads an unexpected bill came up...... Still hope to buy a TV before October.

Unfortunately lads an unexpected bill came up...... Still hope to buy a TV before October.
    No worries Rossi IRL.

Let me know when your ready and I can recheck the deals for you.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.