Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hanging Cable

• 15-02-2019 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I am not an Eir customer but there Is a cable hanging from a pole outside my property. I called the Eir contact number on 5th December 2018. The lady took the details and said she would get it fixed but it Is now two and a half months since my call and the cable Is still hanging from the pole. The call cost €3.40 so I am reluctant to call again.
    Can anybody help?

Thanks
    Joe

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

I am not an Eir customer but there Is a cable hanging from a pole outside my property. I called the Eir contact number on 5th December 2018. The lady took the details and said she would get it fixed but it Is now two and a half months since my call and the cable Is still hanging from the pole. The call cost €3.40 so I am reluctant to call again.
    Can anybody help?

Thanks
    Joe
    Hi Joe

Can you pm me your address and I will look into this for you.

Many thanks

Linzi

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Joemckillen

Thanks for your reply but I don't know how to send a PM. I've spent the last 30 minutes searching but to no avail.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Snowbat

Thanks for your reply but I don't know how to send a PM. I've spent the last 30 minutes searching but to no avail.
    If you're on a computer, hover your mouse pointer over eir: Linzi on the top-left of the post. A menu appears. Click on Send Private Message.
    If you're on a smartphone, click on eir: Linzi on the top-left of the post. A page appears and the first option is "Send a PM to eir: Linzi".

Snowbat wrote: »
    If you're on a computer, hover your mouse pointer over eir: Linzi on the top-left of the post. A menu appears. Click on Send Private Message.
    If you're on a smartphone, click on eir: Linzi on the top-left of the post. A page appears and the first option is "Send a PM to eir: Linzi".
    Thank you, Replied.

Hi Linzi

A technician

• Advertisement

Hi Linzi

A technician phoned me at 9:00 am this morning and said he was close by and would fix the hanging cable issue. He fixed it a few minutes later and left.
    Thank you for looking after this issue in a speedy and efficient way.

Regards

Joe

Hi Linzi

A technician phoned me at 9:00 am this morning and said he was close by and would fix the hanging cable issue. He fixed it a few minutes later and left.
    Thank you for looking after this issue in a speedy and efficient way.

Regards

Joe
    Hi Joe

I am very glad it was sorted so swiftly for you.

Many thanks

~ Linzi

Advertisement