Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City link from Raheen

• 15-02-2019 10:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 318 ✭✭

Hi,

I was just wondering could someone please tell me where I can get the city link bus In Raheen?

I've checked online but can't seem to find the where it goes from exactly.

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

If you are heading towards Cork it's the Bus Stop outside Raheen Industrial Estate (just beyond Raheen Church).

edit: if going the other way (towards Galway) I'd guess it's the Bus Stop opposite the one above. I've never spotted the Citylink Bus stopped anywhere else in Raheen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

galwayllm wrote: »
    Hi,

I was just wondering could someone please tell me where I can get the city link bus In Raheen?

I've checked online but can't seem to find the where it goes from exactly.

Thanks for any help.

Where exactly did you check? I don't mean to seem rude, but it's right there on City Link's website. For Galway, just at Flower's Forever. For Cork, the opposite side.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 318 ✭✭galwayllm

Hi, thanks so much for this!

Oh I only had a quick google as I'm working. I checked that city link page real quickly, must have over looked it! Not the first time ...

Thanks so much.. I'll be heading there straight from work! Thanks again

Advertisement