Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned

Options
  • 16-02-2019 5:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭

Hi folks. I've been banned from the Politics forum for 'trolling' (I think that was the term used) a poster -<snip> who has been sealioning the Brexit thread for months.

I'm going to close my Boards account because I'm a tad annoyed that the blatant troll has been protected, and one of the people who wants to have a serious discussion (me) has been banned. Whule this represents a victory for the troll - well played, <snip> - I think it marks yet another defeat for Boards. If you guys are wondering why people are quitting Boards, here's another data point for you.

Good luck.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Account closed, marking as resolved

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement