Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Direct Debt's failed

Options
  • 16-02-2019 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭

Hi,

I have had two direct debt failed (netflix and a/nother). I have funds in the account and my gas and electricity bill has come out 
    Can you confirm there is an issue  or is anyone else having the issue. This is very concerning 

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭amcalester

Don’t think Netflix uses Direct Debits.

Is your debit card still valid?

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭hannable80

yep it has a year left on it 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭amcalester

What does it say on your bank statement? Is the debit then credit showing on your account?

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭hannable80

Turns out my card is on a compromised list. They have re issued me a new one (debt card)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

hannable80 wrote: »
    Turns out my card is on a compromised list. They have re issued me a new one (debt card)

Hey hannable80,

Thanks for getting in touch and glad to hear you got to the bottom of this. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with here.
    Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Advertisement
Advertisement