Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity Werewolf - Get Me Out Of Here!!! (February Werewolf Game)

Options

Comments

sKeith wrote: »
    Vote me and I'll eliminate either lough or kitten.
    If neither is top of the FFA, screw the FFA, I'll still be eliminating one of the above anyhow.

I’ll vote for you based on this post. Those two are in my dodgy pile.

How did kitten manage to mess up the quote tags in a direct reply to bounty???

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

And why am I on your dodgy pile?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Here’s the list of who is left, some people have been very quiet

Quickbeam
    Kitten_K
    fixxxer
    MicksJaguar
    duffman13
    tritium
    Mollyb60
    LoughC
    Strawberry Milkshake
    y0ssar1an22
    Barney92
    JP Liz V1
    Whiplashy
    Mam of 4
    Green & Red
    crosstownk
    SKeith

Loughc wrote: »
    And why am I on your dodgy pile?

You’re thanking loads of posts. At present you’re in there because of this and until I’ve ISOd you. So you may get a ticket out of dodgyville.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

You’re thanking loads of posts. At present you’re in there because of this and until I’ve ISOd you. So you may get a ticket out of dodgyville.

I always thank posts, it's what I do. Also I'm thanking the ones I find are the most logical, it helps when reviewing posts I can search them by posts I've thanked, it helps give a better overall picture of who's talking sense, who's talking fluff and who's causing chaos for either evil reasons or purely for the lolz.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

I always thank posts, it's what I do. Also I'm thanking the ones I find are the most logical, it helps when reviewing posts I can search them by posts I've thanked, it helps give a better overall picture of who's talking sense, who's talking fluff and who's causing chaos for either evil reasons or purely for the lolz.

Have you thanked any of my posts?

Fair enough reason. I shall consider this at your parole hearing

Have you thanked any of my posts?

No, surprisingly you don't talk sense and none of your posts are helpful in any way. But hey at least you're having fun and that's all that matters to you eh.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Sure I’m always in your dodgy pile :-)

Have no idea about the tags

sKeith 45
    Loughc 28
    Green&Red 24
    Strawberry Milkshake 22
    Whiplashy 19
    kitten_k 17
    duffman13 17
    fixxxer 15
    tritium 14
    Mollyb60 11
    quickbeam 11
    Barney92 9
    Bounty Hunter 8
    sullivlo 8
    Lord TSC 7
    y0ssar1an22 6
    Pter 5
    crosstownk 5
    MicksJaguar 4
    JP Liz V1 3
    Mam of 4 1

Lots of people sitting on their hands today... would they be furry hands with claws at the end?

• Advertisement

No, surprisingly you don't talk sense and none of your posts are helpful in any way. But hey at least you're having fun and that's all that matters to you eh.

So, yesterday, asking to be CL was wolfie.
    Today, I ask you who else but me is dodgy. You don't answer.

I'm not the only one who asked to be CL.

You told me that I would be all over anyone else who would ask to be CL.

I was at fixxxer for fluffiness, not because he was asking to be CL.

Your argument against me sucks so many turkey balls it's having trouble gargling.

So, yesterday, asking to be CL was wolfie.
    Today, I ask you who else but me is dodgy. You don't answer.

I'm not the only one who asked to be CL.

You told me that I would be all over anyone else who would ask to be CL.

I was at fixxxer for fluffiness, not because he was asking to be CL.

Your argument against me sucks so many turkey balls it's having trouble gargling.

If someone else came out yesterday and go VOTE ME for CL and dont ask why LOL, You'd be all over them.

You're the only one who demanded to be made CL without any reason other than playing for attention. That's a wolfy move in my mind.

Fixxer is pure fluff, right now it's harmless so we can afford to let him slide, you're dangerous, if it was up to you, you would have left Sully a wolf walk....

Your reads are bad and you should feel bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

He’s talking too much nonsensd for it to be him. More likely someone with a much lower post count. Solid strategy to stay low for the first day or so

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Care to give your reasoning on why you're sold on me....

SKeith playing a fantastic game of putting doubt and then disappears for both kills and causing general chaos with his obsession with CL but not actually contributing clever play to try to look like he's helping but he's just ranting and being vague. Bit harsh I'm getting tared when I was the only one brave enough to call him out on it and how dodgy it looks.

Also his lock of the day yesterday was Sully so can you really trust his reads?

Well, basically because your defense is to attack the credibility of your accuser rather than seek the detail of the accusation and respond
    Spoken like a true wolf.

Cause your reads last night went so well! :rolleyes:

So tell me are you a wolf or a SK cause you're clearly not playing for the village!
    It’s not quite omgus but it’s getting there

And again here

And me...

Why is there always one person more obsessed with getting themselves noticed rather than playing the game properly.

Things like "vote for me don't ask why" or "prove you're innocent but I won't tell you why I think you're not" is either a WOLF/SK trying to distract the village or a poor player thinking they're playing a smart village game.

Either way the village gains nothing from listening to someone who's reads are more likely throwing enough sh on the wall and hoping something sticks.

Even before that, you responded to Strawbs and tried to cast shade on skeith
    Could that have been a play by SKeith? Could SKeith be the SK?

He could have sniffed a wolf out in sully played it off that sully was no threat so there’s no link to the kill and him?

But this time you make the SK link. You just float it out there, then sort of abandon it when it doesn’t stick.

Then we have this most recently
    sKeith 45
    Loughc 28
    Green&Red 24
    Strawberry Milkshake 22
    Whiplashy 19
    kitten_k 17
    duffman13 17
    fixxxer 15
    tritium 14
    Mollyb60 11
    quickbeam 11
    Barney92 9
    Bounty Hunter 8
    sullivlo 8
    Lord TSC 7
    y0ssar1an22 6
    Pter 5
    crosstownk 5
    MicksJaguar 4
    JP Liz V1 3
    Mam of 4 1

Lots of people sitting on their hands today... would they be furry hands with claws at the end?

This feels very much like a Hail Mary move to drag low posters in tbh....

So, Thats what I’ve got on you so far loughc. Basically you look like a wolf based on the flow above.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I was lurking behind the dunny , watching to see who was keeping an eye on the camp fire ..

I’m amazed no one has mentioned her as a suspect. Top of my list right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

So staying low , not posting much , is either raising suspicions as to why you're lying low , or a clever ploy to fool people , I'm fecked on both counts so , and don't expect much sense from me either !

So staying low , not posting much , is either raising suspicions as to why you're lying low , or a clever ploy to fool people , I'm fecked on both counts so , and don't expect much sense from me either !

Interesting timing for your second post Mam....

Hello, Christine Aguilera ;)

Whiplashy wrote: »
    I’m amazed no one has mentioned her as a suspect. Top of my list right now.

Why on the basis of one post. Granted low posters will need to be considered at some point but is there anyone else sticking out to you?

Man of 4, since you popped out when your name is called (we call this the genie effect :) ) can you give us your thoughts?

mam of 4.... i wish for you to vote for me.. thats all. ty.

• Advertisement

tritium wrote: »
    Why on the basis of one post. Granted low posters will need to be considered at some point but is there anyone else sticking out to you?

In that one post she openly admitted that she’s hiding. I don’t trust lurkers.

Man of 4, since you popped out when your name is called (we call this the genie effect :) ) can you give us your thoughts?

You really don't want my thoughts tbh , as I'm still trying to figure out how this plays , and that post was me thinking I was actually getting some understanding of how the posts work.

Why on the basis of one post. Granted low posters will need to be considered at some point but is there anyone else sticking out to you.

I’m also slightly suspicious of kitten, but not sure if I’m just being led that way by others opinions.

You really don't want my thoughts tbh , as I'm still trying to figure out how this plays , and that post was me thinking I was actually getting some understanding of how the posts work.

Who would you send to clean out the dungy right now?

Haha nah we really would like your thoughts, even gut suspicions. We all start at a pretty low base on the first day so anything you’ve observed is potentially useful

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Best to think of the CL as a vig. We can guide them but in the end its up to them if they trust us as a group or not. If they go against the group at least we will have them to explain their actions, and no priest so we don't have to guess about the dead.

But ideally day one CL discussion should be taking a backseat to who we are guiding them towards. No point in having the CL elected at 6 and then a scrambled three hours trying to justify a choice.

Haha nah we really would like your thoughts, even gut suspicions. We all start at a pretty low base on the first day so anything you’ve observed is potentially useful

Whiplashy .
    Trying to deflect the attention from themselves to look innocent and helpful whilst raising suspicion on others .

Who would you send to clean out the dungy right now?

Myself , you can tell a lot about what has been eaten , from the contents of the dunny !

fixxxer wrote: »
    Best to think of the CL as a vig. We can guide them but in the end its up to them if they trust us as a group or not. If they go against the group at least we will have them to explain their actions, and no priest so we don't have to guess about the dead.

But ideally day one CL discussion should be taking a backseat to who we are guiding them towards. No point in having the CL elected at 6 and then a scrambled three hours trying to justify a choice.

I remember this film, about basketball.
    In it, there was this saying, if you build it, they will come.

It was clever, because it wasn't if you talk about building it, they will come,

Theres a lesson that can be learnt.

talking is cheap, and doing isn't.

I've already said who I am suspicious off, you are still just talking about backseats and talking about doing things.

Who do you thing should be eliminated tonight?

• Advertisement

Whiplashy .
    Trying to deflect the attention from themselves to look innocent and helpful whilst raising suspicion on others .

Surprise surprise. Trying to throw shade on someone who’s questioning your lurking. Even if you’re not a wolf you’re certainly not being a helpful villager.

Advertisement