Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity Werewolf - Get Me Out Of Here!!! (February Werewolf Game)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

sKeith wrote: »
    I'll be voting myself for camp leader.
    My advice to you is to vote for me too, as I am the only safe person to vote for, but I know everyone is going to have their own silly ideas about that, so, if you don't know who to vote for, trust my d0 accuracy, and vote for me.

Jumping the gun a bit here? You wouldn’t be a wolf trying to lure us all in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Loughc wrote: »
    Jumping the gun a bit here? You wouldn’t be a wolf trying to lure us all in?

I didn't jump the gun, the gun fired 10:13 am, and the post you quoted was at 12:55pm.

The gun was a distant memory from when i posted this.

Explain to me why a wolf would do what i have done?

Don't try to dish me with your "you wouldn't be blah blah crap".

If you think its a wolf move, explain how it is a wolf move.

Your post here is way more wolfy than my post asking to be voted for one time camp leader position, althought if you are a wolf, it might suggest that if you are slurring me then you won't be eating me at 10am.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

So you’re saying a wolf wouldn’t want to be camp leader and try to manipulate the camp eviction and evict an innocent villager?

Sorry but jumping in telling people to make you the camp leader is a very wolfy move.

D0 or not that’s suss.

So you’re saying a wolf wouldn’t want to be camp leader and try to manipulate the camp eviction and evict an innocent villager?

Sorry but jumping in telling people to make you the camp leader is a very wolfy move.

D0 or not that’s suss.

So, lets say it was a wolf move, and i killed an innocent, how would that be useful for a wolf?

I will try to kill a wolf.
    If i do kill a wolf, what does that do for the village? It kills a wolf.

Thats a pro village move.
    Do you think that would get me a free pass from being munched?

But why would a wolf kill another wolf on day 1? Thats a mad theory to have on day 1.

Maybe throwing another wolf under the bus would be something you would do, but i have never done it and would not feel comfortable doing it as a member of a team. Its not how i play the game as a member of a team.

If i kill a villager, then thats a bad mark on me.
    I'd prefer that bad mark is on me than on others, as i feel i can defend myself from silly atempts of saying i'm a wolf that make no sense!

So, lets say it was a wolf move, and i killed an innocent, how would that be useful for a wolf?

tumblr_ok6hoeim871uvvytlo1_500.gif

Maybe I’m wrong but Isn’t the whole point of the game is for wolves to kill villagers and villagers to kill wolves? I’m sorry I posted now as the rest of your post is just ranting and raving.

Wolf or not you’re #notmycampleader

And if anyone else jumped in with hey guys vote me as camp leader you can trust me lol post you wouldn’t have sat back and not question it either.

Questioning bold strategies helps the village and you know that.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

how could that not be useful for a wolf? villager gets killed instead of Wolf, what am I missing here?

I will try to kill a wolf.
    If i do kill a wolf, what does that do for the village? It kills a wolf.

Thats a pro village move.
    Do you think that would get me a free pass from being munched?

But why would a wolf kill another wolf on day 1? Thats a mad theory to have on day 1.
    [/quote]

Whoever is the leader should not get a pass, what if there is more than one wolf team for example.

tumblr_ok6hoeim871uvvytlo1_500.gif

Maybe I’m wrong but Isn’t the whole point of the game is for wolves to kill villagers and villagers to kill wolves? I’m sorry I posted now as the rest of your post is just ranting and raving.

Wolf or not you’re #notmycampleader

And if anyone else jumped in with hey guys vote me as camp leader you can trust me lol post you wouldn’t have sat back and not question it either.

Questioning bold strategies helps the village and you know that.

Is this how you normaly question bold strategies?
    loughc wrote:
    You wouldn’t be a wolf trying to lure us all in?

Dont road block me without showing how it would be wolfie.

Also, its unproductive just to run an anti me campaign, if you want to run, then run, don't run an anybody but me campaign though.

I can offer to make dinner for everybody tonight, but i think in the morning you'll be point finger at the food if anyone is dead.

Now, be a helpful villager, and not an unhelpful one. I'll let you do the dishes, okay.

how could that not be useful for a wolf? villager gets killed instead of Wolf, what am I missing here?

Whoever is the leader should not get a pass, what if there is more than one wolf team for example.

Exactly, so what harm is there in making me a team leader.
    At least BH is seeing sense, you could learn from this loughc.

Its so pro village to vote me in for camp leader. I have good chance of bagging us a wolf, and it does me no good, i'm still a suspicious mofo afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

If i kill a villager, then thats a bad mark on me.
    I'd prefer that bad mark is on me than on others, as i feel i can defend myself from silly atempts of saying i'm a wolf that make no sense!

Surely no wolf is going to get rid of a fellow wolf. Therefore it would make perfect sense for a wolf to try and be the first leader. Not an awful lot of information to go on. Worst odds of actually getting a wolf that are probably going to exist all game. Wouldn’t be that hard to convince people of “oops my bad” for killing a “fellow” villager. And yet you’re the only person who’s actively campaigning to be leader.

Whiplashy wrote: »
    Surely no wolf is going to get rid of a fellow wolf. Therefore it would make perfect sense for a wolf to try and be the first leader. Not an awful lot of information to go on. Worst odds of actually getting a wolf that are probably going to exist all game. Wouldn’t be that hard to convince people of “oops my bad” for killing a “fellow” villager. And yet you’re the only person who’s actively campaigning to be leader.

I like my odds of picking a wolf.

If they are a team of newbie wolves, they might not know my d0 odds of picking out wolves are quite high and let me live through the munch.
    That narrows it even more for me, and i'd be prime choice to be camp leader.
    If they are experienced in playing with me, i'm dead before the vote even opens, so i'm just haing as much fun in this game as i can while i'm still in it, and maybe my interactions will help the village after i'm dead and flipped.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Oooooooh I smell an election campaign!

My heads not right at all today so if you need me I’ll be in the corner asleep.

473392.jpg
    I believe I am the obvious choice for camp leader. Mostly because the heat means I won't survive in this mask for long.

Vote Lord Bucketehad

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Whiplashy wrote: »

Nah tbh given we have to sort of take turns at it I think would suit wolves better to take a turn later. Early turns are likely to be uncertain for us anyway so it’s better to let us kill ourselves.

Of course a wolfy could try to play a strategy against that too

fixxxer wrote: »
    473392.jpg
    I believe I am the obvious choice for camp leader. Mostly because the heat means I won't survive in this mask for long.

Vote Lord Bucketehad

I'm offering to cook everybody a tasty meal tonight and eliminate a wolf tomorrow, what are you offering because as things stand, all the wise people will be voting for me usless you offering something of substance.

fixxxer wrote: »
    473392.jpg

Vote Lord Bucketehad

Oh Christ it’s going to be the new countdown clock isn’t it?

473393.jpeg
    "I know who I'm voting for, Lord Buckethead FTW!!!"
    -The man on the street-

A wolf team wins by gaining parity with the village (i.e. there is the same number of people on their team as there are villagers left).
    The sk wins is they gain parity with any other remaining player.
    The village wins by eliminating ALL non-villagers from the game.

From the rules- anyone agree it looks like at least two and possibly three sets of baddies?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Wonder what Valeyards campaign manager is doing right about now. Keith's strategy is bold electioneering at a very early stage, no harm really. The real campaign starts tomorrow, he's just a Donald Trump kinda guy throwing his name in the ring for the craic

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

tritium wrote: »
    From the rules- anyone agree it looks like at least two and possibly three sets of baddies?

It certainly looks like that - unless it’s a copy and paste from a previous set of rules......

• Advertisement

Agreed. Strong emphasis on the word teams and SK refers to “they” implying more than one.

how many per team would we be thinking with 19 on the list even 3 teams of 3 puts it up against us in the village.

18 celebs 19 players?

Wondering in light of this from the OP

Producers send their well wishes to Ant McPartland, who unfortunately was not able to host this year. They would also like to deny all rumours that he was spotted on a flight inbound to a local airport. Ant is at home, enjoying a well-earned, voluntary break.

Genuine mod mistake or mod secrets?

A wolf team rather than The wolf team makes me think there’s more than 1

duffman13 wrote: »
    Wonder what Valeyards campaign manager is doing right about now. Keith's strategy is bold electioneering at a very early stage, no harm really. The real campaign starts tomorrow, he's just a Donald Trump kinda guy throwing his name in the ring for the craic

If previous games are anything to go by, preparing to carpet bomb the thread with spam.

Can’t believe they invited a celeb with that as their claim to fame

If previous games are anything to go by, preparing to carpet bomb the thread with spam.

Can’t believe they invited a celeb with that as their claim to fame

Actually, didn’t realize he wasn’t playing

Soz vale, just banter :)

I'd agree.

A wolf team wins by gaining parity with the village (i.e. there is the same number of people on their team as there are villagers left).
    The sk wins is they gain parity with any other remaining player.
    The village wins by eliminating ALL non-villagers from the game.

A wolf team wins, tends to mean there is more than 1 wolf team, but i wouldn't rule out copy n paste and not paying attention to details either.

The sk is more definite, one Serial killer.

Villager win con gives no clues to other teams makeup.

Using the indefinite article regarding wolves makes multi wolf teams a possibility, especially then using definite article to describe the serial killer.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Wondering in light of this from the OP

Genuine mod mistake or mod secrets?

I'd imagine if it weren't a mod mistake and therefore it was intentional, they would not have posted confirming it was a mistake and instead just left it up in the air.

So we have Vale 2.0 and Buckethead, third party candidate anyone?

def getting the feel there could be a few teams from the part of the OP highlighted above too

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

There couldn’t be nine wolves out of 19 could there? Sure we have no chance

Green&Red wrote: »

Well Pter is one of the mods so expect anything :pac:

• Advertisement

Green&Red wrote: »

west world WW had 7 evils for 19 players.
    overwatch WW had 5 evils for 18 players.

I think 7 should be the max evils we could see.

Advertisement