Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity Werewolf - Get Me Out Of Here!!! (February Werewolf Game)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Green&Red wrote: »
    I think SK means you’ll get taken out and ur info taken to the grave

I was a wolf I don’t think I’d like this info to be in the domain.
    With the caveat that Whiplashy isn’t a wolf of course. The Mods did have the choice of who got the prize so I suppose it depends on whether they decided to favour evil or not

Things like this will be decided at random, mods don't play favorites.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Whiplashy wrote: »
    Well there’s no way for me to prove to you that I’m telling the truth, but if I were going to lie about it I’d be better if claiming I knew someone valuable

Not really. If you said you’d peeked a wolve we’d Lynch them and find out very quickly whether your pants were on fire

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

sKeith wrote: »
    Things like this will be decided at random, mods don't play favorites.

Agreed but could it be a balancing tool? I doubt it as it sounds pre-planned but stranger things have happened in other dimensions........

crosstownk wrote: »
    Agreed but could it be a balancing tool? I doubt it as it sounds pre-planned but stranger things have happened in other dimensions........

We were told that we'd get advance warnings when there is to be disturbances in the force.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Well there’s no way for me to prove to you that I’m telling the truth, but if I were going to lie about it I’d be better if claiming I knew someone valuable

No, because then the wolves/SK would have to kill you. You knowing an NRV isn't a complete death sentence but knowing who the seer is for example would be bad for the wolves because you could confirm or counter someone who claims the role. So if you didn't die you might have some explaining to do.

By saying NRV you also increase the likelihood of you actually guessing some is an NRV should you reveal. There are more NRVs around so odds are better of you picking an NRV at random than picking a specific role at random.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Okay guys I’ve made another noob error! I thought NRV just meant villager but my mentor has corrected me. I know a good player but can’t be certain they have no role....Yes I’m aware this now makes me look dodge. If you want to have a quick vote about whether I name I’m more than happy to go with what the majority want.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Okay guys I’ve made another noob error! I thought NRV just meant villager but my mentor has corrected me. I know a good player but can’t be certain they have no role....Yes I’m aware this now makes me look dodge. If you want to have a quick vote about whether I name I’m more than happy to go with what the majority want.

Is your mentor allowed to confirm this mistake?

I’m lost

I thought NRV was non role villager too?

you would be correct G&R, i'm confused too. maybe the peek was an allignment peek, where they just got good or bad

I’m lost

Yeah it does. I didn’t know the non role part. I know a certain player is good but what I don’t know is whether that player has a role or not.

• Advertisement

you would be correct G&R, i'm confused too. maybe the peek was an allignment peek, where they just got good or bad

Yes that’s the one. My noob is really showing today!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I’m lost

I think Whiplash thought all good players were NRV, so I imagine his peek came back good and he assumed good meant NRV.

I was thinking getting a prize of an alignment and role reveal peek was too good to be true.

Loughc wrote: »

No :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Loughc wrote: »

The mentors aren't playing the game Lough.

if you got alignment peek of either loughc or cross, i want to know.

I have no issue with you telling everybody who you peeked good.

So my take on it for what it’s worth and I’m assuming the wolves and SK will come to the same conclusion

If it was me I would have asked about Barney, he was the centre of attention this morning, he’s the obvious person to ask about.
    So if it was him I’d let us know, the baddies will have assumed this is the case anyway.

If it wasn’t him you asked about I’m unsure, maybe hold it until it’s needed but that could mean ur life

Or you could double bluff those motherf**kers and tell us it wasn’t Barney and admit to nothing

But up to you I’d say at this stage

So my take on it for what it’s worth and I’m assuming the wolves and SK will come to the same conclusion

If it was me I would have asked about Barney, he was the centre of attention this morning, he’s the obvious person to ask about.
    So if it was him I’d let us know, the baddies will have assumed this is the case anyway.

If it wasn’t him you asked about I’m unsure, maybe hold it until it’s needed but that could mean ur life

Or you could double bluff those motherf**kers and tell us it wasn’t Barney and admit to nothing

But up to you I’d say at this stage

Bad advise!

A good villager should never lie.

Everybody is here waiting for somebody to trip up on a lie, and here you are giving advise to lie?

It was Barney. (Hope you don’t mind me outing you as good Barney)

I was one of those highly suspicious of Barney this morning so I’m sure the experienced players would have worked it out when he doesn’t appear on my ffa.

Bad advise!

Everybody is here waiting for somebody to trip up on a lie, and here you are giving advise to lie?

I think there is a little room for wiggle room. Villagers should of course act in the interests of the village at all times, but lying can help in that regard if it causes confusion amongst wolves. Obviously it's riskier to lie than to tell the truth and even well-meaning lies can have unfortunate consequences.

It was Barney. (Hope you don’t mind me outing you as good Barney)

I was one of those highly suspicious of Barney this morning so I’m sure the experienced players would have worked it out when he doesn’t appear on my ffa.

Had a feeling it might have been Whiplashy, I was the main one you seem wary of today. I don't mind you outing me at all. I wouldn't clear you yet though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,897 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Barney92 wrote: »
    Had a feeling it might have been Whiplashy, I was the main one you seem wary of today. I don't mind you outing me at all. I wouldn't clear you yet though.

or you

Why do I get the feeling i'm in the middle of a pantomime?

or you

Well you wouldn't clear me yet. I don't have to clear myself. I know what I am.

He's behind you....

Why do I get the feeling i'm in the middle of a pantomime?

Because the jungle is exactly where Les Dennis would find himself

EvenEmbarrassedFrillneckedlizard-max-1mb.gif

Bad advise!

I think it was sooooo obvious he/she would ask about Barney it gave a little scope

So I'll go back to my nomination of Barney for CL

I’m nominating Barney for CL too.

Whip, G&R, Barney: Who you want dead?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Barney is the closest thing we have to a confirmed villager at the moment. Does that mean he should be CL? Are we not better to elect someone else and see where that takes us? Will we learn more?

• Advertisement

lets see how you felt yesterday to compare.

player||||
    Whiplashy |fixxxer |Mam of 4| |443
    Green&Red |crosstownk |Mam of 4 |MicksJaguar |449

and barney failed to ffa yesterday

Advertisement