Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity Werewolf - Get Me Out Of Here!!! (February Werewolf Game)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Green&Red wrote: »
    I wasn’t but we had to pick six people, so it had to be someone. I was the obvious choice, I pulled the trigger on crossroadK who I’m convinced is dodge. Then we picked mam and mick, after that we were down to the dreggs of the nominations

If you were to chose one of them to peek crossroad, who would it be?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Whiplashy wrote: »
    If you were to chose one of them to peek crossroad, who would it be?

While I think CrossroadK is a wolf I don’t think it’s the smart move to peek them. Barney or myself is the smart move. There’s so much suspicion on me that by peeking me your not only proving my villagerness but you’re saving the town from wasting an eviction later

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Guys we need to make decisions on the peeks instead of it hanging over us all day. We still need to discuss CL and tonight’s eviction

But I’d only do it after Kitten checks out Trit

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

ISO on Crosstown.
    Very middle-of-the-road. Fence sitting. Agreeing with a lot of points others have made, hasn't come up with too many of his own. Maybe just a bit rusty at the game after being away so long? Probably I'm being too generous. I think a fairly likely wolf here.

My comments:
    Against sKeith for CL
    Consders Lough for CL (ends up voting for him)
    FFA: sKeith, GnR (distant second)
    Happy for Barney to be CL
    Suddenly very agreeable to sKeith (762 & 767)
    Shade on Whippy over his peek on Barney
    Suggests to vote beyond Barney for CL in order to "learn more"?? But still ends up voting for him (7th of 11 votes)
    Shade on Mam for wanting to ignore letter, wondering if she's protecting GnR
    FFA: GnR, Mick (distant second), admits rolling back on sKeith (which would explain his agreeable posts above, I guess)
    FFA (for shot): Mick, Mam, thinks Barney may have been converted, or a wolf all along
    Discourages peek on GnR
    Thinks it suss that I suggest Trit for CL - why?
    Offers no suggestion as to what to do with peeks, says they add to the confusion - yet he berated Mam yesterday for wanting to ignore the letter to Barney.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

I’m going kitten peeks trit and trit peeks Barney. I’m more inclined to think trit is a villager so be interesting to see what kitten says about him and see if Barney has been converted.

QB - you hear anything else about your prize?

Nope :(. Just that I'll get it automatically, and I have all the info I'm going to get.

@QB do you have any details on ur prize?
    The jist of what’s been said

@Kitten what’s ur thinking on the peek?

quickbeam wrote: »
    Nope :(. Just that I'll get it automatically, and I have all the info I'm going to get.

Would that suggest that you’ll get it when you’re CL?
    Or if ur munched it’ll protect you automatically?

• Advertisement

That's literally all the info I have.

@QB do you have any details on ur prize?
    The jist of what’s been said

@Kitten what’s ur thinking on the peek?

As Trit also has a peek I’d be leaning towards peeking him so that we know if he can be trusted. A villager with two lives could be vital to us winning at the end game

kitten_k wrote: »
    Guys we need to make decisions on the peeks instead of it hanging over us all day. We still need to discuss CL and tonight’s eviction

You have my theory on it based on Trit’s. Check him out and report back. I think that’s pretty much consensus from everyone whose spoken.
    After that there’s a decision to be made on checking you (a waste of a pick IMO as it’s only likely to confuse us) or checking someone more suspicious (Barney/me)

Have a CL vote in for Trit. Will aim to do one more ISO before CL deadline, but not quite yet. Having a fight with Virgin Media at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

sKeith wrote: »
    but, i trust trit more than kitten, why can't we just trust trit instead and peek kitten and use kittens peek elsewhere?

I too trust trit more than kitten.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,833 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Anyone have a list of players who’s left?

Unless it’s decided otherwise I will be peeking Trit at 2.30. This gives time for me to be around after it as I will by AFK from 5 for Mammy Cats birthday

Loughc wrote: »

Quickbeam
    Kitten_K
    tritium
    LoughC
    Barney92
    Whiplashy
    Mam of 4
    Green&Red
    crosstownk
    SKeith

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Loughc wrote: »

I think we have

Quickbeam
    Kitten K
    Tritium
    LoughC
    Barney92
    Whiplashy
    Mam of 4
    Green&Red
    CrosstownK
    Skeith

kitten_k wrote: »
    Unless it’s decided otherwise I will be peeking Trit at 2.30. This gives time for me to be around after it as I will by AFK from 5 for Mammy Cats birthday

Any word?

• Advertisement

I have peek Trit and he came back as good. He will be getting CL vote for tonight.

Right Trit, your move

Is there something to be said for nominating Trit as CL, and telling him to evict kitten. If he refuses then they're on the same team. If he does and she's good then trit is good. If he does and kitten is bad, great and we are still unsure of trit.

Not sure if we have the numbers though if they're both evil.

Barney92 wrote: »
    Is there something to be said for nominating Trit as CL, and telling him to evict kitten. If he refuses then they're on the same team. If he does and she's good then trit is good. If he does and kitten is bad, great and we are still unsure of trit.

Not sure if we have the numbers though if they're both evil.

There is literally nothing to be said for that suggestion. It wastes an eviction, if they’re both evil then we’re ****ed. We know know that they are probably on the same team. If Kitten is a wolf and it’s a cunning ploy then fair play

There is literally nothing to be said for that suggestion. It wastes an eviction, if they’re both evil then we’re ****ed. We know know that they are probably on the same team. If Kitten is a wolf and it’s a cunning ploy then fair play

So the suggestion would stop the very scenario you mention at the end, but you say there is literally nothing to be said for it.

So the suggestion would stop the very scenario you mention at the end, but you say there is literally nothing to be said for it.

Sorry, my point was the benefit of it working is that we’re left with one less NRV and one less eviction. It’s not a benefit

Could SKeith have been converted?

SKeith, have you been converted?

Sorry, my point was the benefit of it working is that we’re left with one less NRV and one less eviction. It’s not a benefit

So trit evicting kitten and here turning into a wolf would not leave us with one less NRV. It would remove a wolf. Trit removing her and her being a villager would I admit, but she getting it wrong at all would mean one less NRV and one less eviction.

So trit evicting kitten and here turning into a wolf would not leave us with one less NRV. It would remove a wolf. Trit removing her and her being a villager would I admit, but sure getting it wrong at all would mean one less NRV and one less eviction.

Typo corrected

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Could SKeith have been converted?

SKeith, have you been converted?

I could have, you could have, kitten could have.

Anybody who you thought was good before the conversion message, can now be bad.

But, bad does not become good!

So, if you thought somebody was bad before the conversion, then they can't have become good.

Your sudden trust in kitten is a change I asked for you to explain. #1254

Advertisement