Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity Werewolf - Get Me Out Of Here!!! (February Werewolf Game)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

tritium wrote: »
    Ok can I get a show of hands on the next CL- don’t vote yet, no need to lock it in yet, just state your position. Ideally want all remaining players to answer

A) skeith

B) ANOther (with a name please)

B) Mam

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Ok can I get a show of hands on the next CL- don’t vote yet, no need to lock it in yet, just state your position. Ideally want all remaining players to answer

A) skeith

B) ANOther (with a name please)

A. I’ve already voted. But I’ve said since the start of he game that I’m always willing to change my votes if I see good reason.

Barney92 wrote: »
    B) Mam

Based on what? A conversation in a back room no doubt. Mam can’t seem to find the way out, maybe you could hold open the door for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Whiplashy wrote: »
    So you can’t see any scenario where sKeith is good?

That’s not quite what I said

If Barney’s a wolf then skeith could be a villager since wolves need to kill a villager and can munch sk

Actually that’s interesting, skeith says he is sure Barney is bad but he could only be sure if he knows he’s good since an alignment peek on the sk wouldn’t say anything about Barney

So is he a ballsy peeked wolf?

Head hurts more now

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

b) quickbeam.

• Advertisement

Based on what? A conversation in a back room no doubt. Mam can’t seem to find the way out, maybe you could hold open the door for her.

Based on the fact that sKeith is bad, so probably best not to give it to him. I'm coming around to the idea that there is one more villager outside of myself and trit. So once you rule out sKeith there are three options. I think you're a wolf so not you. If you were village or SK you'd be voting for yourself.

Then between QB and Mam, Lough left a very public good bye to Mam on thread and Lough was a wolf. He may have done that to a team mate but I think it's more likely an attempt to throw shade, so I don't think they were on the same team. Which makes me think that if Mam is bad she's the SK. The best thing is for us to find a villager but second best is to find the SK. So Mam is my choice. Vote in.

I'm the last villager Barney! I'm not a wolf. I ISO'd Lough and said he was likely a wolf, and voted for Trit who evicted him. There were two votes on me for CL this morning, me and Whippy. If I was a wolf, the other wolves would have jumped on that and voted me CL but they didn't and I'm not.

I'm not sure I can dissuade you of me being the SK as easily, though I'm not. But if you want Villager (best case) or SK (second best case) then I'm your woman.

I will vote on Tritium's advice, unless he's asking me to vote for myself. And I'll give the prize to Tritium. You have my word.

Barney and mam are wolves. 100%

The “shade” lough there before his departure was clearly discussed between them all to be used to help clear Mam as bad. There was loads of time. It’s not as if loughs eviction came as a surprise.

So with me and trit being village, I’m leaning towards quickbeam as the sk.

quickbeam wrote: »
    I'm the last villager Barney! I'm not a wolf. I ISO'd Lough and said he was likely a wolf, and voted for Trit who evicted him. There were two votes on me for CL this morning, me and Whippy. If I was a wolf, the other wolves would have jumped on that and voted me CL but they didn't and I'm not.

I'm not sure I can dissuade you of me being the SK as easily, though I'm not. But if you want Villager (best case) or SK (second best case) then I'm your woman.

I will vote on Tritium's advice, unless he's asking me to vote for myself. And I'll give the prize to Tritium. You have my word.

Two votes on you - yourself and Whippy (at least one of whom must be bad - from my perspective). Your argument would carry more weight if both of you were good. If Whippy is a wolf then the other wolf piling in on you doesn't make a difference because there would still only be three votes for you. Them not piling in almost confirms that there are only two wolves though and that one of them (if not both) is yourself and Whippy.

Bah, you're right. I'm going from it from the logic of me knowing that I'm not a wolf. But if you're good then you can't know that therefore the logic doesn't stack up as well.

But look at my posts, my ISOs. I'm not a wolf!

• Advertisement

Bah, you're right. I'm going from it from the logic of me knowing that I'm not a wolf. But if you're good then you can't know that therefore the logic doesn't stack up as well.

But look at my posts, my ISOs. I'm not a wolf!

Exactly, you’re the serial killer.

I'm not that either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Can we gain any info from who died, and why they were chosen?

kitten killed cross, so irrelevant.

Who gained from kitten and gnr's deaths, and no clashes in whole game by wolves and sk, could they have secret back room comms?

sKeith wrote: »

Who gained from kitten and gnr's deaths, and no clashes in whole game by wolves and sk, could they have secret back room comms?

I figure kitten and GNR were killed for a mix of trying to kill the opposition and/ or remove potential CLs

Day 1: Bounty Hunter (wolves); sullivlo (SK)
    Day 2: Strawberry Milkshake; JP Liz V1
    Day 3: duffman13; Mollyb60
    Day 4: Kitten_K; Green&Red

sKeith wrote: »

I certainly didn’t gain from Green&Red going out. He believed that I am a villager. Can someone collate who they both were saying were bad? I still haven’t worked out how to search the thread.

Kitten's FFAs:
    Day 1 - none
    Day 2 - none
    Day 3 - none

Well, that's useful!!

GnR's FFAs:
    Day 1 - crosstownk Mam of 4 MicksJaguar
    Day 2 - none
    Day 3 - MicksJaguar Mam of 4

Kitten's FFAs:
    Day 1 - none
    Day 2 - none
    Day 3 - none

Well, that's useful!!

GnR's FFAs:
    Day 1 - crosstownk Mam of 4 MicksJaguar
    Day 2 - none
    Day 3 - MicksJaguar Mam of 4

Well it backs up my theory that Mam is bad. She’s the only one to benefit from that.

GnR's last few posts dealing with where he was at:

Green&Red wrote: »
    So when this game started they way people, including himself, were talking about SKeith I thought well this fella must be **** hot. Someone actually said we’re better off holding his CL until later in the game cause it’ll be more use. I thought this lad must have the ****in sight or something

Then you post the above accusing me of being on a team with Kitten. Literally nobody has ever been as supportive as I was of Kitten, for the reason that if she was a wolf we were finished anyway. And then she confirms Trit is a villager who comes through with a wolf, which in my book clears her too. Wolves aren’t this vocal in supporting people who catch wolves.

Let’s be clear I’m not accusing you of being a wolf, I’m just saying you’re really, really, really bad at spotting wolves.

After this game if anyone asks if you play werewolf say “no, no i can’t because I’m wolf blind, it’s a degenerative disease. It’s hereditary, all future generations of SKeiths are out too
    Like I said to SK I've been much to vocal about Kitten for us to both be baddies

I've been reading back on Whippy's revelation of Barney being an NRV. Its very believable from her, I can see why I had her as a villagers

What is really interesting is the interaction of the other people around whether she should reveal who she knew to be NRV

Lough - advises not to reveal
    SKeith - Says he wants to know about LoughC or Cross. Agrees to not reveal until its needed. Again asks about Lough and Cross
    Molly - reveal
    Barney - reveal
    G&R - reveal
    Mick - thanks a reveal post
    Cross - kinda flip flops
    Mam & QB?
    And you [Tritium] actually!

Last post of Kitten's.
    kitten_k wrote: »
    Sorry guys only seen the prize PM this morning and don’t have time before munch to be here as have a meeting until 10.30.

I went for him based on his reaction to Trit pretending to peek him. I was between him and sKeith.

• Advertisement

Well it backs up my theory that Mam is bad. She’s the only one to benefit from that.

I'll agree with you on that at least.

Ok I’m beginning to lean towards a wolf team of Barney and mam

Sk if whiplashy

Under that quick or skeith would be CL choice

Any thoughts?

Sk if whiplashy

Any thoughts?

I’m not the sk, quick is.

I stand by sKeith as CL.

Sk if whiplashy

Any thoughts?

If you are going to go with this line of thinking please elect Qb rather than sKeith.

If you are going to go with this line of thinking please elect Qb rather than sKeith.

Why exactly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Well, i am certain of a wolf.

uncertainty then comes with whip qb and mam. there is one of each v w sk among them.
    Thats 1 in 3 and i've no need to speculate over them, i have a certain wolf, and i'll give the gift to trit.

Hoping the sk will out a villager for you?

Actually, want to come back to this. Third quote below you said you wanted to peek to find the last Villager. So, as you were mulling between me, Whippy and sKeith (without consulting the group), were you looking for a Villager or a Baddie?
    I didn't peek QB because I'm worried her prize is a block of a peek.
    Seems unlikely but I didn't want to be given a false good peek as that would certainly have meant we'd lose. So I then moved between Whiplash and sKeith.
    Who would you have liked me to have peeked?

Ideally I would have found a goodie as then there would be three of us, but I didn't.

Why exactly?

Because I know sKeith is bad, but QB at least is potentially not bad. So if you're going to go for either I'd rather you didn't go for sKeith.

• Advertisement

Sk if whiplashy

Any thoughts?

Best choice for CL is me.

Why do you think Barney is a wolf as a matter of interest? A converted one, presumably as an SK Whippy would not have said he was good?

Advertisement