Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity Werewolf - Get Me Out Of Here!!! (February Werewolf Game)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

quickbeam wrote: »
    Actually, want to come back to this. Third quote below you said you wanted to peek to find the last Villager. So, as you were mulling between me, Whippy and sKeith (without consulting the group), were you looking for a Villager or a Baddie?

Yeah, well I was hoping sKeith would be a villager. I had a feeling they might be the SK, and if I peeked them as bad he might indicate such to give himself a good chance to win. I thought at least two of the three rest of you were wolves, and that your prize might prevent you from being peeked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

On quickbeams prize, am I the only one not buying that she doesn’t know what it is?

Whiplashy wrote: »
    Hoping the sk will out a villager for you?

SK needs to get a wolf, but I'm hoping that qb is good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,950 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I'm not a wolf , 100% .
    work here getting in the way of posting sorry .

CL - I voted for myself as the other options are the one's I think are the wolves and SK .

On quickbeams prize, am I the only one not buying that she doesn’t know what it is?

Please read my explanation as to why I didn't peek QB, or did you ignore that?

• Advertisement

Barney92 wrote: »
    Please read my explanation as to why I didn't peek QB, or did you ignore that?

I read that, what I’m questioning is whether she knows what it is or not?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Best choice for CL is me.

Why do you think Barney is a wolf as a matter of interest? A converted one, presumably as an SK Whippy would not have said he was good?

How is best choice of CL you?

Are you going to kill barney?

I am a villager.

If you hit the SK, village loses.

Are you the SK and need the CL?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I really don't.

Maybe I should have been cleverer and made up something. But what I said about my prize is absolutely true. It's actually driving me mad myself that I don't know.

sKeith wrote: »
    How is best choice of CL you?

Are you going to kill barney?

I am a villager.

If you hit the SK, village loses.

Are you the SK and need the CL?

Because I'm a villager and will kill a wolf, and give the prize to Tritium.

Sorry my idea was based on her knowing what it was but not telling us.

• Advertisement

Convince me you have caught a wolf and i'll vote for you.

I ISO'd Lough and voted for Trit who evicted him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I'm not a wolf , 100% .
    work here getting in the way of posting sorry .

CL - I voted for myself as the other options are the one's I think are the wolves and SK .

Who do you think is what exactly?

I ISO'd Lough and voted for Trit who evicted him.
    I caught lough day 0. It just took ye all 3 days of ignoreing me before you killed him. #114
    and... you dont need to ever hint to the seer, you can directly talk to them,

seer, hello.

see,

its not hard.

the seer aint gonna be stupod enough to go hi back.

no hints needed.

i'd say seer check you, but i think you are obv wolf, so why bother risking the seer over u?

That's not what you asked though. You asked what I'd done.

That's not what you asked though. You asked what I'd done.

No, it isn't what I asked.

I want to know who you have pinned down as a wolf, so that you don't lose the game. (or win as evil)

How are you going to avoid hitting the Serial killer.

Why should trit trust you?

If you can show us how you know who is not the SK and is not a villager, show us how you figured it out.

If you can, i'll vote you in as CL

Which wolf will you kill

No, it isn't what I asked.

I want to know who you have pinned down as a wolf, so that you don't lose the game. (or win as evil)

How are you going to avoid hitting the Serial killer.

Why should trit trust you?

If you can show us how you know who is not the SK and is not a villager, show us how you figured it out.

If you can, i'll vote you in as CL

Ah, thought you were talking about previously "caught a wolf", past tense.

I've said who I think are the last baddies and have suppositioned who are the wolves and who is the SK. I can't swear I'm right though. Which is why I'd like Tritium's input to evicting when the time comes. But yeah, one of those baddies is you, so I guess I don't get your vote.

Here's my analysis on who the last baddies are, and where they like on the wolf/sk alignment.
    I still had doubts about Trit being a wolf who threw a teammate under the bus for cred. But if Kitten said he's good, and she's now proven to be good then I've no reason to doubt him any more.

Trit, who do you think should be CL? I'll go with you.

If I'm right about there being four evils left then it's just you and me. I do tend to believe Barney though too, so it could be only three evils left and Barney's good too. I think Whippy & Mam are the wolves and sK is the SK. Or Mam could be the sK, lying low would indicate that, and Whippy and sK are the wolves, but I don't see sK as being an original wolf. Who knows, but they're my three evils and if I'm CL I'd want to vote to evict one of those three.

tritium wrote: »
    Which wolf will you kill

I thought it might be a group decision. I was sure Barney's peek was right as it confirmed my own opinion. I'm less sure now. If it's 50/50 between Barney and sKeith then maybe better to avoid both, and go for somebody I'd be more sure of which would be Whippy.

• Advertisement

Trit, I seriously hoped you'd help me make the decision here? As a Villager I can be trusted to have the Village's best interests at heart, but I also know I'm not the best of players, so will want help with the decision, from the only other person I trust 100% here.
    If Barney is Village then I’m the only villager left the be CL and vote in the interests of the village. I would tend to evict sKeith if I was CL so there’s one person who won’t vote for me. I reckon he’s a wolf even without Barney’s peek on him. I won’t do the WOTP either because too many of the people can’t be trusted. But I will do the WOTT (will of the Trit) if I’m CL.

I thought it might be a group decision. I was sure Barney's peek was right as it confirmed my own opinion. I'm less sure now. If it's 50/50 between Barney and sKeith then maybe better to avoid both, and go for somebody I'd be more sure of which would be Whippy.

Convenient since I’ve accused you of being the sk. I am 100% villager and by my count there’s only 3 of us left, so taking me out would be a big hit to the village.

Here's my analysis on who the last baddies are, and where they like on the wolf/sk alignment.

That would be the same predicament i would have been in if Barney had not called me bad.

Now, if barney had called you bad, and not me, would your assessment change in the slightest?

No, it's because I think you're a wolf. If I thought you were a villager I wouldn't want to lynch you.

No, it's because I think you're a wolf. If I thought you were a villager I wouldn't want to lynch you.

^^ in reply to Whippy, not sKeith who slipped a post in there too quick :)

That would be the same predicament i would have been in if Barney had not called me bad.

Now, if barney had called you bad, and not me, would your assessment change in the slightest?

If I, a 100% confirmed Villager (to me), had been called out as bad by Barney, then of course I'd have thought him bad. But calling you out as bad means far less about what Barney is since I already thought you were bad.

If I, a 100% confirmed Villager (to me), had been called out as bad by Barney, then of course I'd have thought him bad. But calling you out as bad means far less about what Barney is since I already thought you were bad.

Can you make a case for why I'm bad please, so I can at least argue a case against it. I can't really argue against .. 'i already thought you were bad.'

Process of elimination mostly. See post 1610 above, I quoted a previous post which explains it.

Can you make a case for why I'm bad please, so I can at least argue a case against it. I can't really argue against .. 'i already thought you were bad.'

I've got a case for you being bad. I peeked you. You are bad :)

• Advertisement

I think whippy is bad

I’d like someone to kill whippy

Who’d do that as CL?

Advertisement