Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One4all to revolut

Options
  • 17-02-2019 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭

I got a one4all from work for Christmas & the selection of shops is quite restrictive. I know they have stopped allowing you to transfer to Amazon gift cards but is there any way to transfer the balance to revolut.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Redeem the card and take the €8 hit.

It's in the T&Cs.

But only if it's not part of a tax free incentive payment.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,013 ✭✭✭✭L1011

In a very limited range of Supervalus, mostly in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,013 ✭✭✭✭L1011

OmegaGene wrote: »
    I’ve used them in three different stores in cork over the last few weeks no problem

Acceptance seems to have improved somewhat but it is far from chain-wide. It was basically ex-Superquinn and one or two other ownership groups before

https://www.one4all.ie/supervalu.html - that really is only a small sub-set of the options. The 4 closest to me do not accept them, some very long-standing branches as well as some new ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭blahfckingblah

the Vplus website doesnt seem to be functioning anybody know if that is still a possibility?

Advertisement