Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 and 20 odd games, value?

Options
  • 17-02-2019 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,009 ✭✭✭✭

Hi lads, I've been offered a working 360 with 20 ish games and 2 controllers. I know there is a distinct lack of detail there (what version of Xbox, what games etc) but is forty euro a decent price to pay? Seems like pretty good value to me. Even if the games are all just various iterations of FIFA (which I don't think they are).

I know I should probably be avoiding early models, for rrod issues, but is there anything else I should know? Was thinking the year plus worth of Gold games I could install on it, and the 20 odd games he's selling with it, as well as Netflix it could be a handy console for spare room etc?

Thanks for any advice.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Hi lads, I've been offered a working 360 with 20 ish games and 2 controllers. I know there is a distinct lack of detail there (what version of Xbox, what games etc) but is forty euro a decent price to pay? Seems like pretty good value to me. Even if the games are all just various iterations of FIFA (which I don't think they are).

I know I should probably be avoiding early models, for rrod issues, but is there anything else I should know? Was thinking the year plus worth of Gold games I could install on it, and the 20 odd games he's selling with it, as well as Netflix it could be a handy console for spare room etc?

Thanks for any advice.

If he has asked for 40, that seems a good deal to me. Even if its only to be used for netflix, its worth that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Agreed. Would jump all over that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,009 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Thanks lads, did think it was a good deal, I'll go for it.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

Advertisement