Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sky sports racing on eir

• 17-02-2019 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭

I've subscribed for sky sports on my eir TV package but I'm not receiving sky sports racing as part of this. 

How can I get the channel activated? It is part of sky sports so I presumed it would be active but not as of yet. 

Thanks 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

ustari wrote: »
    I've subscribed for sky sports on my eir TV package but I'm not receiving sky sports racing as part of this. 

How can I get the channel activated? It is part of sky sports so I presumed it would be active but not as of yet. 

Thanks 
    Hi ustaris

Sky Sports Racing isn't included in the sky sports package.  If you click here then scroll down to 'View all sky sports channels' it will tell you the list of channels included.  If you wanted Sky Sports Racing this would be included in the eir vision experience pack for 9.99 a month.  

If there is anything else I can help you with please don't hesitate to contact me further. 

Many thanks

~Linzi 

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭ustari

So despite it being a Sky Sports channel it requires a separate subscription from the Sky Sports one?

Another absolutely ridiculous thing from Eir. Seems to be endless. 

Where can I raise this situation and request for it to be included in the Sky Sports package? With it being a Sky sports channel now and the only one not currently included. 

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭ustari

eir: Linzi wrote: »

Thanks 
    Hi ustaris

Sky Sports Racing isn't included in the sky sports package.  If you click here then scroll down to 'View all sky sports channels' it will tell you the list of channels included.  If you wanted Sky Sports Racing this would be included in the eir vision experience pack for 9.99 a month.  

If there is anything else I can help you with please don't hesitate to contact me further. 

Many thanks

~Linzi 
    So despite it being a Sky Sports channel it requires a separate subscription from the Sky Sports one?

Where can I raise this situation and request for it to be included in the Sky Sports package? With it being a Sky sports channel now and the only one not currently included. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

eir: Linzi wrote: »

Thanks 
    Hi ustaris

Many thanks

~Linzi 

Hi ustaris

If you wish to raise a complaint or issue please click here to see our complaints procedure. 

Many thanks

~Linzi 

Advertisement