Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DO YOU EVER GET TO SPEAK TO EIR CUSTOMER CARE????

• 18-02-2019 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi Guys, 

Recently signed up to eir broadband and need to speak to agent about the order etc. Been on hold for over 25 minutes today and approx. 1.5 hours each day for last 3 days eventually giving up as nobody answering! Amazing that when I called back and hit the sign up for a new product, my wait time for an agent was approx. 30 seconds but of course they couldn't help as the wrong department!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Pbbuster

I’ve been trying to get through to loyalty team for 3 weeks!!! I’m gone as soon as I get out of contract

• Registered Users Posts: 2 t00128445

Pbbuster wrote: »
    I’ve been trying to get through to loyalty team for 3 weeks!!! I’m gone as soon as I get out of contract
    Absolute nightmare! Loyalty team name really suits! :D 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

t00128445 wrote: »
    Hi Guys, 

Recently signed up to eir broadband and need to speak to agent about the order etc. Been on hold for over 25 minutes today and approx. 1.5 hours each day for last 3 days eventually giving up as nobody answering! Amazing that when I called back and hit the sign up for a new product, my wait time for an agent was approx. 30 seconds but of course they couldn't help as the wrong department!
    Hi t00128445

Could you pm me the following information along with your query and I will look into it for you.

1) Account number
    2) Account name
    3) Are you the account holder?
    4) Your DOB
    5) 1st line of address

Many thanks

~Linzi

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭BronsonTB

OP - Have you checked this sticky tread before posting, as this is known issue?

https://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057916504/12

www.sligowhiplash.com - 2nd & 3rd Aug '25

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Pbbuster

• Advertisement
Advertisement