Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric shaver - Braun Series 9

Options
  • 18-02-2019 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi All

I am currently using an old "Babyliss" electric razor, which is more of a trimmer which has actually gone blunt and is starting to scare me. (I need to urgently up my game). I was looking at investing in a Braun Series 9, however they are ridiculously pricey. Is there a particularly good electric razor out there that will get the job done consistently and efficiently without breaking the bank?

Any help is greatly appreciated

cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Spaniard14

Ziggyj30 wrote: »
    Hi All

I am currently using an old "Babyliss" electric razor, which is more of a trimmer which has actually gone blunt and is starting to scare me. (I need to urgently up my game). I was looking at investing in a Braun Series 9, however they are ridiculously pricey. Is there a particularly good electric razor out there that will get the job done consistently and efficiently without breaking the bank?

Any help is greatly appreciated

cool:

Haven't found it for less that 200 including the cleaning kit. Thinking to get one as I love to be perfectly shaved. Did you finally get it?

Advertisement