Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlimited Data

• 18-02-2019 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I heard existing customers can get truly unlimited on FTTH. I just got billed 75.01 over. Contacted eir over chat and they agreed to refund in next bill as my eir only shows 1009gb.

My question has anyone heard of going over 1024 and not billed by eir. Phone is useless and chat gets a better response to asking for incident number for com reg complaint.

Lad on chat told me to contact loyalty and 2 hrs later can’t get through. Hung up 4 times.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

I heard existing customers can get truly unlimited on FTTH. I just got billed 75.01 over. Contacted eir over chat and they agreed to refund in next bill as my eir only shows 1009gb.

My question has anyone heard of going over 1024 and not billed by eir. Phone is useless and chat gets a better response to asking for incident number for com reg complaint.

Lad on chat told me to contact loyalty and 2 hrs later can’t get through. Hung up 4 times.
    Hi donhughberto34

Could you pm me the following details and I will look into this for you.

1) Account number
    2) Account name
    3) Are you the account holder?
    4) Your DOB
    5) 1st line of address 

Many thanks

~Linzi

• Registered Users Posts: 16 donhughberto34

eir: Linzi wrote: »
    Hi donhughberto34

Could you pm me the following details and I will look into this for you.

1) Account number
    2) Account name
    3) Are you the account holder?
    4) Your DOB
    5) 1st line of address 

Many thanks

~Linzi

That was fast sent and thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 donhughberto34

Linzi thank you I know where to go next time. More like the customer support we should be gettting. Thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

Linzi thank you I know where to go next time. More like the customer support we should be gettting. Thanks again
    Your're welcome, thanks for the feedback. 

Advertisement