Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second level account

Options
  • 18-02-2019 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Tryes to complete the online application earlier today went through questions and then told email would be sent ‘momentarily’. I am still waiting on this email. Your assistance required.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭Gooser14

Have you checked your junk mail folder for the missing email?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

aleoga wrote: »
    Tryes to complete the online application earlier today went through questions and then told email would be sent ‘momentarily’. I am still waiting on this email. Your assistance required.

Hi Aleoga,

Thanks for the message.

Can I ask if you've checked the junk or spam folders within your email as our emails can sometimes go into those folders automatically?
    Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 aleoga

Hi Darren

Nothing at all has arrived. I completed forms at around 10 am this morning and as I said it said email would be received momentarily.
    Hi Aleoga,

Thanks for the message.

Can I ask if you've checked the junk or spam folders within your email as our emails can sometimes go into those folders automatically?
    Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

aleoga wrote: »
    Hi Darren

Nothing at all has arrived. I completed forms at around 10 am this morning and as I said it said email would be received momentarily.
    Hi Aleoga,

Thanks for the message.

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    Thanks for that aleoga, in this case I'd ask you to call our account opening team on 1890354454 (or 0035314044034 if you're abroad) and the advisers there will be happy to have a look into your application to check why you haven't received this email yet.
    Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement