Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't watch sport on mobile app

Options
  • 18-02-2019 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Having joined eir mobile yesterday on the connect plan and registered online , I cannot log in to the app, tried web chat and were of no help, told me to ring an 0818 number for sports but it's a technical support issue.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

kilco wrote: »
    Having joined eir mobile yesterday on the connect plan and registered online , I cannot log in to the app, tried web chat and were of no help, told me to ring an 0818 number for sports but it's a technical support issue.
    Hi Kilco

Can you check that your password is less than 10 characters please?  

Many thanks

~Linzi

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭mark_jmc

Good luck with this- I’ve been trying to get this issue solved for months- Eir do not care about resolving this issue. The only reason I renewed my mobile contract with them was because of the Eir Sports app. A lot of people have this issue- you’ll be pushed around from pillar to post but no one will resolve your issue

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

mark_jmc wrote: »
    Good luck with this- I’ve been trying to get this issue solved for months- Eir do not care about resolving this issue. The only reason I renewed my mobile contract with them was because of the Eir Sports app. A lot of people have this issue- you’ll be pushed around from pillar to post but no one will resolve your issue
    Hi mark_jmc, 

If you could PM the following details I can investigate this for you. 
    1. Registered Name
    2. Registered Address#
    3. Account Number
    4. DOB 
    5. Are you the Account Holder?
    6. The email address you used for your my eir?

Thanks, 
    Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭kilco

eir: Linzi wrote: »
    Hi Kilco

Many thanks

~Linzi
    Yes my password is definitely less than 10 characters, I have no trouble using the same password logging in to my eir but keep getting the error "Sorry, your account is not eligible to use this app" when I try to use the sport app

Hi Kilco

Many thanks

~Linzi
    Yes my password is definitely less than 10 characters, I have no trouble using the same password logging in to my eir but keep getting the error "Sorry, your account is not eligible to use this app" when I try to use the sport app
    Hi Kilco 

I wouldn't be able to deal with technical issues through our Social Media channels.  Please click here to chat to one of our advisors online, who will be happy to help you.

Many thanks

~Linzi

• Advertisement

Hi Kilco

Many thanks

~Linzi
    Hi Kilco 

I wouldn't be able to deal with technical issues through our Social Media channels.  Please click here to chat to one of our advisors online, who will be happy to help you.

Many thanks

~Linzi
    I have already tried online chat and they were unable to help me , can somebody call me? I have just pm'd you my details

Hi Kilco

Many thanks

~Linzi
    Hi Kilco 

Many thanks

~Linzi
    I have already tried online chat and they were unable to help me , can somebody call me? I have just pm'd you my details
    Hi Kilco 

I am very sorry but we don't do a call back service through our Social Media channels.  If you wish to schedule a call back you would need to call 1901.  For tech issues please call this number 1890 260 260.

Many thanks

~Linzi

Hi Kilco

Many thanks

~Linzi
    Hi Kilco 

Many thanks

~Linzi
    Hi Kilco 

I am very sorry but we don't do a call back service through our Social Media channels.  If you wish to schedule a call back you would need to call 1901.  For tech issues please call this number 1890 260 260.

Many thanks

~Linzi
    Is there an alternative normal landline number to that 1890 number?

Hi Kilco

Many thanks

~Linzi
    Hi Kilco 

Many thanks

~Linzi
    Hi Kilco 

Many thanks

~Linzi
    Is there an alternative normal landline number to that 1890 number?
    Hi Kilco

There is no alternative number for the technical department.  You can click here to chat to one of our advisors online. 

Many thanks

Linzi

Advertisement