Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Astra & 7 o clock Yellow blades

• 18-02-2019 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Have 100 blade boxes of each, possibly two thirds left.
    I've already got more blades than I'll ever use so pointless keeping them.
    Available to collect in either Dublin city centre office hours or Dublin 14 evening/weekend

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Buddy97mm

Interested in either but wont be near Dublin. Would you be willing to post (if sent price of postage) or even accept something as a trade, with both posting to each other

• Registered Users Posts: 27 sell9999

That's not a problem

sell9999 wrote: »
    That's not a problem

Anything you might be interested in - I have shave sticks (lea, La Toja) some creams, blades

I'm good, thanks. I've a lot of stuff piled up already.
    Where are you based?

In Meath - if not interested in anything, can you let me know of postage costs and I will send on.

• Advertisement

Hi, sorry for the delay in replying.
    It'll be about 2-3 euro depending on packaging.

sell9999 wrote:
    Hi, sorry for the delay in replying. It'll be about 2-3 euro depending on packaging.

Grand, if you PM me your PayPal address, I'll send it on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 448 ✭✭Smokeyskelton

Hi, if you have any 7 o'clocks left I can collect city centre whenever suits. I never got on with the Astras. I have a (fairly basic) shaving brush if you are interested.

If all gone, don't worry about it. Thanks for your generosity.

Advertisement