Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Channel 4 + 1

Options
  • 18-02-2019 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hi

I've got a 4ife free to air receiver

I've got most of the channels except Channel 4 + 1 and Film 4 + 1 which it says are scrambled

I've scanned the transponder no. 10936 V 22000 and got E4 and More 4 + 1 and channel 4 and film 4

anybody know how to unscramble channel 4 +1 and Film 4 + 1 or is this just the way it is for those channels?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭StreetLight

There was a change made to one of the C4 group transponders a couple of months ago. You might need to delete all your C4 group channels and then re-scan both 10936V and 10714H.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,578 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

• Registered Users Posts: 49 seekenee

thanks guys - well, I deleted all the channel 4 channels and rescanned the 10714 and 10936 but it's still the same channels I'm getting
    i.e no channel 4 + 1 or film four + 1.

not the end of the world but they would be handy I suppose

Advertisement